Ik yaad purani hai..

Meanwhile with Sidneet,

In parking area, Sid turns Avu back and moves her hairs on one shoulder and was trying to zip up her dress but the zip was stucked badly. Avu turns around suddenly and encircles her arms around his neck.

Avu-: Aren't you losing your control seeing me looking so sexy... She asks him huskily in drunk voice while Sid wasn't able to reply her. He was going to say her to keep quiet but before he could she hides her face in his neck and starts peppering soft kisses on his neck nuzzling there. Sid tries to close her zip ignoring her sweet tortures but wasn't able to stop her and when he tried to pull her zip up carefully Avu bites him on his neck giving a hickey marking him as her's. Sid wince a lil while Avu sucks his skin where she just give him a lovebite and then looks at it removing her face from his neck and was looking at it with proud like she has done a very big job while in all this Sid pulls her zip with full force causing to it come in his hand. He closes his eyes in frustration and facepalms himself.

Sid(murmurs)-: damn... This too had to happen now only... God now what I'll do...?? I can't leave her with that idiot rohan and neither can drop her to her home or else her dad will scold her if he gets to know about her from the servants or see her like this... What should I do now...?? He murmurs to himself in an inaudible voice while Avu frowns but Avu shrugs it off and smirks saying.

Avu-: someone is so desperate to make out with me here in parking lot... You know I love all that doing with only you Mr. Hottie... I have so many fantasies... She says to him in a drunken voice.

Sid (irritatedly)-: Shut up babygirl... He says while Avu pouts looking at him.

Sid was thinking that what to do now while Avu was just staring him, his facial features and strong body structure, his perfect well built toned abs, everything was looking very delicious to her. She bites her lips seducingly staring him when Sid turns to say something to her when his eyes fell upon some boys who were staring at Avu lustfully and looking at her milky bare back which was almost fully visible due to her backless dress and half opened zip. Sid moves her hair back from one side shoulder and was covering her back with her hairs when suddenly Avu smashes her lips on his kissing him passionately. The boys were still staring her when Sid glares them and breaking the kiss he removes his jacket and makes Avu wear it while Avu was looking at him grumpily and angrily as he has not let her kiss properly and hasn't even responded. He holds Avu's hands and makes her sit inside car and after signing the bodyguard's something he left from there.

After sometime, they both reaches to Sid's penthouse. Avu storms out of the car and enters directly inside penthouse after entering password. Sid rolls his eyes in frustration and goes behind her as he was feeling very angry upon her for whatever she did today for making him jealous and for drinking so much. He goes towards her and turning her to him, he smashed his lips on her lips kissing her angrily. Avu responds back and was now happy, her all anger vanished. Sid bites her lips making blood ooze out from her lips a lil and sucks it. He breaks the kiss and looks at her. Both of their eye were speaking so many desires and need for eachother. Sid moves more closer to her and removes his jacket from her and looks at her intensely. He picks her up and moves towards his bedroom and gently placing her on bed, he hovers over her and starts kissing her neck and giving her lovebites while Avu's hand were in Sid's hairs. She moans as he bite her soft skin with his sharp teeth. After sometime he looks at her for permission which she gives him without any hesitation or nervousness. Sid kisses her directly on her lips and they both spend a beautiful full of romance night together.