Heart attack.

In room,

Avu makes the baby lay down on the bed and keeps pillow on his either side making the pillow wall. She was surprised seeing Sid's room which was renovated and decorated for the welcome of baby. Also there were not only his and her's pics in room but also there was space left to put the baby's pic. She smiles seeing the room and moves towards the walk in closet where one side was filled with baby boy's clothes and toys. She then moves back to the room to see Sid walking out from the bathroom in just towel while wiping his wet hairs with another towel. Avu lean against the wall beside her with both hands cross infront of her chest. She was staring him dreamily and was drooling over him who was looking way more hot and sexy. Sid throws the towel on couch and goes towards his baby and kiss his forehead. He then stands up and turns to go towards closet when he spots Avu ogling over him shamelessly. He smirks and folds his hand across his chest and moving towards her, he stands close to her.

Sid-: Done drooling over your own husband Mrs. Siddharth Nigam...?? He asks to her while clicking his finger infront of her breaking her trance. She looks at him and standing straight she looks down embarrassingly on getting caught red handed. Sid smirks grow wider on seeing her cheeks turning dark crimson.

Avu feeling his intense gaze make a  move to go from there in hurry when in a moment Sid holds her wrist and he pinned her against the wall caging her between him and the wall without even giving her a chance to balance herself, avu holds him for support. Sid's one hand was on wall while another was on Avu's bare waist while Avu's hands were on his abs.

Sid-: now where you'll go babygirl...??

Avu-: Sid... Leave me... Someone will come...

Sid-: the most famous and favourite dialogue of every girl "koi aa jaayega"... Come on sweetheart, change the dialogues atleast... Don't act innocent when you're not... He says while Avu looks at him with frown.

Avu-: What do you mean...?? I'm not innocent...??

Sid -: you're innocent but I love my bold Avni more.... he says and pecks her lips. Avu was about to say something when sm1 knocks the door vigorously. Avu pushes Sid inside closet to change and come till the time she goes and open the door to find Reem standing there.

Reem-: where's bhai...?? She asks angrily while pushing her aside and entering inside.

Avu-: What you want from him now...??

Reem-: see I don't have time to waste with you just tell me where's bhai...?? She asks Avu while Avu was about to reply when Sid comes out while buttoning up his shirt. Reem rushes towards him. Bhai dadu got heart attack 3rd time... Abhi bhai, Jai, Aman uncle, randeep and rohan had taken him to hospital... She says shocking both of them.

Sid-: What the hell...?? He curse under his breath and rushes downstairs while Reem runs behind her and Avu too goes down after taking her baby.

Sid was about to leave for hospital when Avu stops him.

Sid-: Avu don't run on stairs... You'll fall and hurt yourself and our baby...

Avu-: I'm also coming with you...

Sid-: no you will not... You stay at home only...

Avu-: I'll not stay alone... I'll come with you... Please... She says while Sid denies but she starts requesting him.

Reem-: bhai let her come... We don't have much time... She says while Avu agrees with her and Sid too agrees unwantedly.