Cat fight 😸

Sid opens the door only to find Ashi's dad with ashi.

Ashi's dad-: son in law, can we talk for few minutes..??

Sid-: listen I know what you wanna talk but I'm not interested in all that neither I'm interested in your daughter nor in this marriage so it will be better if you take your daughter back with you rather than forcing her upon us...

Ashi's dad-: damadji(son in law) whatever you're doing is very wrong... Ashi is your wife now not that girl so you should accept her and forget that girl...

Sid-: first of all she has a name and that's Avneet, secondly I don't wanna disrespect you so just leave from here and lastly I'm not in intrested in your daughter... He says coldly.

Ashi's dad-: but you can't do this... Your dad has promised me..

Sid(coldly)-: dad has promised you for marriage not for accepting your daughter, giving her rights of wife or sleeping with her... It's totally my choice, I don't want to marry your daughter, I'm just forced in this marriage so never expect anything from me... Talk with your daughter and scold her who knew everything from before the marriage but hasn't understand my point, she just want to marry me whether I love her or not, accept her or not so it's done... Now you can leave... (To ashi) you can be daughter in law of Nigam's but you can never be "Mrs siddharth Nigam", "my wife"...

Ashi's dad-: you can't do this with my daughter, you had to accept it or else I'll drag you to court... He says making Sid fume more but he maintained his expression less face and says in cold yet dangerous voice.

Sid-: do whatever you wanna do, but your daughter will never gets rights of a wife... And don't you dare to threat me upon silly things because I'm not scared of you or anyone not even of my family so just get lost from here before I throw you out of my house... And he shuts the door on Ashi's dad's face while ashi looks at him disappointedly.

Ashi-: I already told you dad... He'll not listen us, he love that slut who always wear small dresses and stay close with my husband... You're just messing everything more by making him angry...

Ashi's dad-: don't worry dear... I'll leave for village after making him give you your rights, it's a father's promise... Remember you want and Siddharth and I want 70% of nigam Empire's which will be upon Sid's child name...

Ashi-: I know dad and I'll only give birth to his baby and I only deserve his love, not that slut... Please tell bhai to do something of that bitch...

Ashi's dad-: I'll talk to your brother... Now go and sleep... And they both left from there.

************

Meanwhile with Sid, avu has heard Sid's conversation with ashi and her dad.

Sid-: say jaan...

Avu-: can you please come here...?? No one is at home and light is also flickering...

Sid-: Where's uncle..??

Avu-: he has left for business trip after he came from the party...

Sid-: that's gr8... Because I'm feeling suffocated here... I'm coming...

Avu-: drive safely...

Sid-: yes babygirl... And he cuts the call and taking his car keys he left from there while ashi and Reem has seen him going somewhere and they had guessed that he must be going to nandra mansion.