Finally together ❤️

Avu just walked a few steps while getting wet when her legs automatically stops seeing the person infront of her. She gets shocked seeing "him" here while he also gets shocked seeing her here. The person whom avu saw is Sid. Only one thing was roaming in Avu's mind that "Is she hallucinating or is he here in London in real..??"

She moves towards Sid who too was standing shocked seeing her here and that too after so long. Avu touches his face slightly with her fingers to confirm that is he present there in real or she's just hallucinating and to her fortune, luck he was present there in real. Happy tears fall from her eyes and she hugs him tightly while Sid too hugs her back forgetting everything for a moment but when he realises, he takes a step back while unhugging her and turning back he was about to leave from there when Avu holds his wrist.

Avu-: please listen to me once... Please just for once... Please listen to me, I promise then whatever will be your decision I'll accept it without arguing... I swear please just listen to me... She requests him while sobbing.

Sid's hand turns into fists and jaws clenched seeing her broken state only because of him. He was feeling so much angry on himself and their fate, their destiny which is really playing so much with both of their lives. He turns towards her and gestures her to speak.

Avu-: not here... In alone, Can we please go somewhere else..?? She asks him while wiping her tears.

Sid-: hmm... And they both moves towards a nearby park which was empty because of the bad weather. Sid gestures her to speak now after a good 5 min silence.

Avu-: Siddharth... I don't know how to tell this to you... I... Your baby...

Sid(cutting in between)-: it's not my baby, it's Ashi's baby and it's a baby girl and I'm glad I'm not there to see more drama... He says to her thinking that she's gonna talk about Ashi's baby.

Avu-: ohh... Nice but I'm not talking about her baby and I know that baby is not yours...

Sid-: then...??

Avu-: you only said na that you're leaving me just because of my dad and your mom and dadajii... They had blackmailed you that's they will kill themselves that's why you parted both of our ways... You only love me and no one else, you had only said that night that we are inseparable then why you seperated our ways...?? Just because of that illegitimate child of Ashi's..?? You also know that she's not your baby... That baby is not your blood but everyone thinks that she's your blood and your's and Ashi's daughter... But it's not the truth... Truth is that it's ashi's and someone's else child and an illegitimate kid...

Sid(cutting her in between)-: shut up Avneet... Don't speak such bitter words about that baby, what's the fault of that innocent soul..?? Whosoever child she's but she doesn't deserve all this word's.. she's just one month old baby, she doesn't even have any idea about all this... Don't speak like this about any kid to anyone... Baby is baby, it doesn't matter if it's illegitimate or legitimate... He scolds her while Avu looks down.

Avu-: hmm... Sorry... You accepted her as your baby...??

Sid-: yeah and I'll give her my name and adopt her in legal way after going back from here... I'm here for a deal and I'm returning back tomorrow...

Avu-: hmm... I should leave now... It was nice meeting you... Bye... She says sadly and was about to leave when Sid holds her wrist and pulls her towards him slightly.