Do I not get your name?!- Chp 1

Y/N's POV
I was walking down the street home and felt like I was being followed. I turned round to look like I was just casually looking round to see someone was following me. How did I know for sure? This man was not casually walking. He looked like he was on a hunt for me. I reached for my cross body bag and held it in front of me and closer. I shoved my hand into it to try find any self defense. Why?! Why did I forget it the one time where I may be in a dangerous situation?!
I felt a hand touch my shoulder, "Excuse me?"
I turned round to see the same man that was following me right in front of me.
"I'm sorry. I'm in a rush," I tried to turn back around to walk away but the mans grip on my shoulder tightened.
"I just wanted you to know how pretty you were," The man started to try and sound charming.
"Thank you but I really have to leave. I'm late for work," I lied.
"I pretty lady like you shouldn't be out alone," The man took my other shoulder making me face him.
"Please don't touch me," I tried to get him off me.
"How about you show me to your place or I can show you to mine," The man suggested, "We could have fun."
"No!" I shook my head and I felt like I was going to cry.
"Oi!" I heard someone else yell.
I turned my head to see someone across the road in a car.
He was getting out and slammed the door closed, "Get away from her!"
"Move along. We are fine. Just having a little couple argument," The man holding onto me insisted.
"Ye! I don't believe that for a second," This new coming man shook his head as he stood next to me.
"Why?" The man slowly let go of me.
"Because this is my wife," The man next to me acted mad.
I wrapped my arm around him to make it seem real. He did the same but held me close in a comforting way.
"I'm sorry," The creepy man walked away clearly now intimidated.
Once he was out of sight, I let go of the man I was hugging, "I'm sorry."
"Why are you sorry?" He asked.
"Well, I did hug you when I don't even know you," I pointed out.
"It was good thinking. He believed it," The tall man looked down at me.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"I was about to ask if you wanted to be driven home or walked home for safety precaution but then realised you wont want a total stranger knowing where you live after what just happened," He laughed.
"Ye," I nodded.
We both laughed and looked at each other.
"Really. Thank you," I grinned.
"Anytime," He nodded but then hesitated, "Oh! Wait! I'm not implying that this would happen again! Its just... I just."
"I'm gonna stop you right there and just guess you are trying to be polite and kind," I held up my hands.
"That's what I was going for," He nodded.
"Well, I hope you have a good evening," I grinned and started to walk away.
"Do I not get your name!?" He yelled.
"Y/N!" I turned round, "You?"
"Timothy!" He replied.

Through that encounter, I really felt like I recognised him. It was driving me mad trying to figure out where I had seen him, through that whole conversation. He couldn't be a celebrity would he. I started with actors. I looked up actors with the name Timothy. I scrolled for quite a while and came across Timothy Olyphant.
"Oh my god!" I spoke with a shocked face when I looked in what movies he was in.
I saw Scream two among them. He was Mickey. One of the killers in Scream two. I was already going to a horror convention in just under a weak. I looked up the guest list and he's going. This felt so weird. The scream franchise is everything to me. How did I not recognise him?
I searched Timothy up on Facebook and messaged him. I was surprised to see he replied quickly:

Y/N: I knew I recognised you
Tim: I wondered if you even knew who I was
Y/N: I used to watch scream all the time when I was younger. Its great.
Tim: Is that all you have watched of mine?
Y/N: Ye sorry
Tim: Don't apologise. I'm honestly glad because I would have to stop talking to you if you were a super fan girl. It can get weird.
Y/N: I'd never want to go fan girling on a celebrity. It doesn't seem fun for the celeb
Tim: Oh its not fun. Trust me.

We chatted for a while. We got to know each other. It didn't feel like he was a celebrity. It just felt like Timothy was a regular guy that I was getting to know.

Y/N: I should probably go to bed. My body always wakes me up at the same time so I need to get sleep. I have an inability to sleep in if I stay up late.
Tim: That's fair enough. Before you go could I ask you something.
Y/N: Ye. Go ahead
Tim: Do you maybe want to get coffee together tomorrow? That isn't to forward is it?
Y/N: No that's definitely not to forward. I think it would be nice to get coffee. Then we can actually get to talk rather than just texting.
Tim: Great! I'll send you the location in the morning. Are we okay to meet at ten?
Y/N: That sounds perfect. I'll see you tomorrow
Tim: See you tomorrow :)

In the morning I got up and had my usual routine. Shower, get dressed, breakfast, and TV. I was watching the office and was on season seven episode 5. I started watching it not too long back and thought it was quite funny. I was just watching Jim and Dwight enter an office building to go make a paper deal and I saw Timothy. I skipped back and paused. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things, but no. That was Timothy.
"Fucking hell that's weird," I sighed but pressed play and continued to watch.
I hadn't seen any of Tim's other later work. Literally just Scream. His acting skills definitely stayed alive. He was great.
As I was just watching Meredith flirt with his character Danny, I saw my phone flash on. I picked it up and saw it was a message from Timothy on Facebook.

Tim: Morning! Here's the location (Location of a Starbucks)
Y/N: I guess I'll see you in an hour
Tim: I guess so ;)

Wow! He likes using keyboard emojis.

Over an hour later I was sat at an outside table at the Starbucks. Tim was late. I hope he hadn't sent me in the wrong address. I also hoped I wasn't stood up. I stared down at my phone and waited. I didn't want to order without him. It just seemed rude.
"Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find me keys," I heard a voice over me.
I looked up to see it was Timothy.
"Hey!" I grinned and stood up grabbing my bag.
I felt like I was meant to do something else. Shaking hands is to formal and it felt awkward to even suggest hugging.
"You want to get something?" Tim asked.
I was relived he suggested something before I went into a load of stuttering.
"Ye," I nodded and was going to walk in with him but he stopped me.
"Just tell me what you want," He told me.
"I cant just let you pay for me," I grinned.
"Sure you can. Its simple. You tell me what you want. I get it. I pay," Tim grinned back, "So tell me. What do you want?"
I looked at him in a way that said "Seriously" but with a smile. He just raised his eyebrows trying to encourage me to say my order.
"Fine," I flung my arms in the air, "Tall iced caramel vanilla latte."
"And that's how you tell someone an order," He tapped me on the side of the shoulder and walked inside.
I went and sat back down and watched him through the window. He noticed I was looking at him and waved with just his fingers. I waved back with my full hand.
I waited for a little while and he came back with two cups. A plastic traditional iced drink Starbucks cup for me and a mug for him.
"What did you get?" I asked.
"Normal coffee. I'm basic," Tim shrugged.
"That's okay though," I smiled.
"What can we talk about?" He asked.
"Well... at the moment I'm watching the office and guess which episode I conveniently came across this morning?" I hinted.
"Oh god," He laughed.
"It was funny," I grinned
"It was random," Tim corrected me, "When I was told I could have a cameo in the office, it wasn't what I was expecting."
"Expecting what? Them all saying that you're hot and that they have a sexual attraction to you?" I assumed.
"Yes," He nodded, "Lets talk about something else. What do you work as?"
"Uh... that's a complicated one, "I'm an author but I post online and make money off it. I just have one book that I have published in real life."
"What's it called?" Tim asked.
"Ivy and Daxton. Its a zombie apocalypse novel about a girl named Ivy and how she finds a new friend whos Daxton. But Daxton only trusts Ivy and one other person. I published it around seven years ago. I've been working on it since I was fourteen. Its like 600 pages long," I answered.
"That's amazing," Tim looked shocked.
"Thanks," I smiled trying not to blush.

After a while, I had to leave because I had to go make new designs for the new, fresh cover of Ivy and Daxton. I had to keep to a schedule. When I left we didn't hug. I kept contemplating if I should. We just gave each other big grins. When I arrived back at my apartment and checked my phone I saw a text from Tim. It was a photo. I opened it to see a copy of my book held tightly in his hand. He then sent another message.

Tim: Guess what I'm gonna start reading tonight.
Y/N: No way!
Tim: Yes way!
Y/N: I didn't expect you to go pick up a copy.
Tim: Of course I'm going to pick up a copy. It sounds amazing and I want to support you.
Y/N: You're amazing