Words Sweetheart (Smut ⚠️)- Chp 5

Through the night I stuck around with Tim, Skeet and Matthew because I didn't know anyone else. I was introduced to some other people though. I knew who the celebrities were but I was to nervous to try and introduce myself. I was sticking to them three like a clingy child.
"Hey. Do you want to go somewhere else?" Timothy asked me.
I just nodded. Tim took my hand and started to lead me upstairs. We went into his bedroom and it was way quieter once the door was closed.
"You alright?" Tim asked putting his beer down on the dresser.
"Well, its been a while since I've been to such a big party and its a little nerve racking to be around so many celebrities that I recognise that's not comic con," I admitted.
"Come here," Timothy opened up his arms.
I walked over to him and wrapped my arms round his neck. Tim wrapped his arms round me holding me tight.
"You go ahead. I don't want to keep you here. You should be going having fun," I pulled away to face Timothy as we still held onto each other.
"But I'd rather be here with you," Tim looked down at me.
We both leaned forward and kissed gently. When we both pulled away we both grinned. We both kissed again but this time it was hungrier for each other. We were kissing deeper and passionately. Tim lifted me up and carried me over to the bed. He took off his cowboy hat and chucked it on the floor as he laid me on the bed.
I held onto Tim's neck and pulled him back down to kiss me again. Tim kissed me again but then led his kisses down to my neck.
"Is this okay?" He asked.
"Oh its more than okay," I nodded.
"Oh! Curtains!" Tim grabbed a remote off the bedside table and pressed a button.
I tilted my head and saw the curtains start to close.

(Start of smut⚠️)

"Don't focus on that. Look at me," He gently held my chin making me face him.
"Okay," I promised.
Tim attached my neck with kisses and love bites while holding my arms above my head, moving his hands up and down them.
"Am I alright to take off your shirt?" He asked.
"Go ahead," I looked into his eyes.
Timothy kissed me deeply on the lips and started to unbutton my shirt. Once it was unbuttoned I pulled the shirt off my body and Timothy pulled his off so I could see his body.
"You look beautiful," Tim smiled.
"You look handsome," I held his cheek.
He lowered his head and started to kiss me down my body.
He reached my jeans and pants and gripped onto them with his hands. I could tell he was hesitant.
"Tim its okay," I ran my hands through his hair.
Hearing me tell him that It was okay three times made his confidence grow. He continued to kiss my stomach as he pulled off my jeans and pants.
I was a little nervous so put my legs together.
"It's okay sweetheart. I'll be gentle to start," Tim put his beautiful hands on my legs.
"Okay," I split them.
Timothy got closer and started to lick my pussy.
"Oh! Tim!" I moaned.
"Keep saying my name sweetheart," He commanded.
I did. I couldn't help screaming his name as he shoved his tongue inside me.
"Tim! I'm gonna cum," I screamed.
"Not yet," He pulled away from my wet cunt.
He pulled off his jeans and boxers letting out his large erection and putting on a condom.
Tim crawled over me and looked into my eyes, "You ready?"
I nodded.
"Words sweetheart," He lowered his head down so our noses and foreheads were touching.
"Yes! Please Tim. I need you," I begged.
"Wow! You begging is cute," Tim chuckled.
"Shut up," I laughed, held onto his body and kissed him.
Tim then slammed his dick into me and I moaned into the kiss.
"Fucking hell! Oh my god!" I pulled away from the kiss and moaned.
"You want me to not move so you can get used to it?" Tim asked.
"No!" I shook my head back and fourth, "Just go."
He started to slowly move in and out of me and it felt so fucking amazing.
Tim had his mouth next to my ear and said, "You're taking my dick so well."
The room was a moaning and grunting mess. I was hoping nobody was hearing all this.
"Tim! I'm gonna-" I started to speak.
"I know I can feel it," He cut me off, "Come on. Cum for me."
I came and Timothy released into his condom.
"Oh my god that was amazing," I commented at Tim pulled out of me.
He stood up and pulled the condom off, then chucking it in the bin. He then walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He chucked it to me and I cleaned myself up.

(End of smut⚠️)

"Tim!" We heard Skeet knock at the door.
"Ye?!" Tim yelled back.
"People are starting to leave. I thought you should know so you can say goodbye," Skeet responded.
"Yep! Coming!" Tim nodded while trying to find his boxers.
"Take all the time you need to get cleaned and dressed. Use the shower if you want," He told me as he pulled on his boxers and a robe.
"Okay. Thank you," I sat up.
Tim walked over to me and kissed me.
"Your amazing," He told me while stroking my cheek.
Then he ran out of the room closing the door behind him.
I got up off the bed and went to take a shower.

Tim's POV
I went to say goodbye to everyone and once that was done I went to the sitting room and sat down.
"Where were you?" Skeet sat next to me.
"I spilt a beer on myself. I wanted to get changed," I lied.
"Bullshit!" Skeet shook his head, "I would have grabbed you for cake if I knew it wasn't important."
"Fine! Me and Y/N went off to originally give her some space from everyone but then it turned into more," I admitted.
"Knew it," Skeet snapped his finger and pointed.
"God your showers are amazing Tim," I heard Y/N walking down the stairs and its the room.
Skeet just grinned at her.
"Did you tell him?" Y/N asked.
"No! He figured it out. I tried to lie. I'm sorry," I apologised.
"Its okay," Y/N walked over stroked me on the head down to my cheek.
"Wait did you say cake?" I asked Skeet.
"Ye!" Skeet stood up and started to walk over to the kitchen.
Me and Y/N followed and Skeet pulled a cake out the cupboard. He then found some candles and put them in the cake.
"I don't think I'm five Skeet," I commented on the few candles on the cake.
"Buy more candles then Tim," Skeet looked at him, "Do you have a lighter."
"I do," Y/N pulled one out her pocket and threw it, "Catch."
"Thanks," Skeet caught it.
"You have a lighter in your pocket," I looked down at Y/N.
"Ye! Did you not feel it when you were sliding off my pants," Y/N smirked which was honestly turning me on.
"Okay guys! I'm happy for you but I don't need details," Skeet held up his hands. And then got back to lighting the candles.
"Now make a wish," Skeet pushed the cake to me.
I leaned down and blew out the candles.
I wished that this relationship wouldn't get messed up in any way, shape or form

Y/N's POV
This morning was better than any morning ever. Because I woke up in Timothy's arms. My head was on his chest and he had an arm round me. I reached my arm out to the bedside table and saw it was nine o'clock in the morning. I usually wake up at seven. What's my body doing?
"Morning," I heard Tim's voice.
"Morning," I smiled placing both my hands on his bare chest with my phone still in hand.
"Fucking hell that's cold," Tim looked shocked.
"Sorry," I quickly removed it.
"What time is it," He asked.
"Nine," I told him.
"Wait! What time do you usually wake up," He logged his eyebrows.
"Seven," I answered.
"Maybe I'm such a good cushion that your body refuses to get you out of bed," Tim looked proud of himself.
"I'm gonna have to set up an alarm if I want to continue my routines," I sighed.
"Come here," Tim put and hand on my neck and gently pulled me towards him.
I leaned down and kissed him.
"I never actually formally asked you," Tim started to say when he pulled away, "Y/N Cooper will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes Timothy Olyphant. I will be your girlfriend," I grinned and kissed him again.