You're loud- Chp 16

"You're loud," Brad caught up to me while I was going downstairs.
"I'm sorry," I apologised, "I was going to say it wont happen again from instinct but no. I'm not sacrificing my sex life for the sake of your ears."
"I'm going to hold you to that so you cant say anything when I bring someone home," Brad told me.
"Fair," I nodded.
When we walked into the kitchen my parents were there and they just gave me a look. I knew that look. It was the look they gave me in high school when they realised I lost my virginity. That was not a fun conversation. I knew what it meant this time.
"I'm sorry," I apologised.
I was not sorry. I just had the best sex ever with the man I love. Deep down I'm not sorry.
"If you do it again please be quiet," My dad told me.
"Okay," I nodded, "I promise! Please just don't have a dad talk to Tim about this and pretend you didn't hear."
"I think its a little late for that," Tim walked into the kitchen.
"Shit," I mumbled.
"Its okay sweetheart," Tim kissed me on the head and walked over to the cupboard to get breakfast.
The night before I had showed him where to get everything so he didn't have to ask in the morning incase I was asleep.
But no!
I was awake ready to tell my parents to shut up. I wanted to go back to sleep and rest but I was awake and once I'm awake. Im awake! My legs were still aching too.
"You alright there Y/N," Bradley joked while looking at me walking slowly.
"Shut it," I flipped him off.
"I dont know how you two managed to live together for three months," Tim told us while pouring cereal.
"Because when hes in my house hes nice. When hes not hes a dick," I answered, "And by dick I mean a typical older brother."
Tim nodded.
"So! Is Holly coming today?" Bradley asked.
"No. Tomorrow," Mum shook her head.
"Well, at least that gives me time to focus on redecorating my old room," I smiled while getting an iced coffee from the fridge.
"I told you that you didnt have to do that Y/N," Dad assured me.
"And I told you I'm doing it," I faced him.