Holly?- Chp 18

Me and Bradley worked on the room for a long time while we had our milkshakes. It was a lot of work. We went downstairs to make our own tea and Tim and dad came through the door.
"Home already?" I questioned, "Usually you go out for about three hours dad."
"Paparazzi," Tim sighed.
"Oh! That doesnt sound fun," I frowned.
"It wasnt," Dad laughed.
"Once again I'm sorry," Tim apologised.
"Its okay. It was an interesting experience," Dad laughed.
"Did you manage to get anything to eat?" Brad asked.
They both shook there heads.
"I'll order pizza," Brad walked into the sitting room while on his phone.
I saw Tim kind of staring into space.
"Tim? Honey? You okay?" I walked over to him and placed my hands on his chest.
He snapped out of though and looked down at me, "Sorry."
"Are you okay?" i asked again.
"Ye," Tim wrapped his arms round me, "I was just thinking if we go out this week, I hope we wont be chased by paparazzi."
"We'll be okay. Tomorrow my sister Holly will be here, other member of the family and friends, so we will be distracted here having fun," I smiled as Tim leaned down and put his nose next to mine.
"I just don't want it to be too much for you," He explained.
"I'll tell them to fuck off," I looked at Tims lips which I could tell he spotted.
He laughed and kissed me deeply.

Early in the morning, I heard the front door slam shut. It was five in the morning to be exact. It woke me up, but not Tim. I guess he's a deep sleeper.
I slipped out of bed and went to the hallway. Then Brad came out of his room.
"Did you hear that?" He asked.
"No! I jus felt like popping my head out the door," I whispered, "Of course I heard it idiot!"
I made my way to the staircase and Brad followed, "Y/N!"
"Shhhhhh!" I put my finger to my lips and we both went downstairs.
I grabbed an umbrella from the umbrella stand and we went to the sitting room to find our sister Holly sat on the sofa.
"Nice entrance," I put the umbrella on the coffee table.
"Is that any way to greet your sister," Holly stood up, "Bring it in."
Me and Brad and Holly all shared a bug hug and I heard more footsteps.
"Guys!" I heard Tim and then he stepped into the sitting room, "Are you okay? I heard Brad yell Y/N."
"Ye we're fine honey," I pulled away from the hug.
I walked over to Tim and put an arm round him, "This is my boyfriend Tim, Holly. Tim, thats my sister Holly."
"Lovely to meet you," Holly held out her hand.
Tim shook it, "You too."
"Well, now I'm awake, I'm not going back to sleep," I walked to the kitchen across from the sitting room.
"I'm going back to bed if you dont mind," Tim smiled.
"Ye. You get some rest honey," I turned round.
"Okay," Tim walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss before then going back upstairs.
I got myself some cereal and some coffee. Then me, Brad and Holly all had breakfast together.