Meet the family- Chp 13

*A few months later*

"Are you nervous?" I asked Tim when all three of us were sat outside my mum and dads house in the car.
Me, Bradley and Timothy.
"Do they know who I am?" Tim faced Bradley fully well knowing that he was the one that originally informed our parents about the extra person.
"Well, I just said we had someone extra coming," Bradley shrugged.
"Dick!" I punched him in the shoulder.
"Fuck you!" Bradley flipped me off.
"I hope our parents are understanding that I didn't tell them anything about my newest relationship," I sighed while getting out the car.
"I have a feeling your more nervous than me," Tim followed.
"I'm a little. But when it comes to relationships, i have a way of getting my parents to shut up about embracing things," I told him as I opened the boot.
We got our suitcases and headed for the door. I rang the doorbell stood in front with the two men behind me.
The door was opened and we were greeted with two cheery hi's from mum and dad. They immediately pulled me and Bradley into hugs. They even gave Tim one which was kind of them. Eventually we were let in and were stood in the large entry way.
"Are you one of Bradley's mates?" Mum asked Tim, "Chris was it?"
"Oh. No. Mum, Dad, this is my boyfriend. Timothy Olyphant," I introduced him.
"Oh yes. Were you in that movie clueless. Y/N had a huge childhood crush on you," Dad guessed.
I slapped my hand to my face and Tim laughed.
"Thats Paul Rudd dad. You're thinking of Paul Rudd," I corrected him.
"What am I thinking then?" Dad started thinking.
"Scream two," My brother murmured.
"Dick," I flipped him off.
"Scream two! Y/N loved the scream franchise. She had posters and everything," Mum told Tim.
"Fucking hell," I sighed, "I'm going to show Tim to our bedroom now."
"You love birds go have fun," Brad winked at me as we started to walk up the stairs.
"I hate you!" I yelled.
"I know!" He yelled back.

We made it into my room and thats when I realised it was still a teenage mess.
"You have got to be shitting me," I complained, "My parents promised they would burn my room to the ground when I left home. And by that I mean burn all the posters of my celebrity crushes."
I dropped my bags and started to make my way round the room to look for what I could chuck in the bin starting with a Paul Rudd clueless poster.
"I think you should keep this one," Tim pointed at one poster on the wall. It was a fan made poster or Mickey Altieri from Scream. I completely forgot I had a childhood crush on Tim. I didn't even know what to say.
"How did you get this? I didn't get a scream poster," Tim asked.
"I think it was from a friend for my birthday?" I assumed, "And its going."
I grabbed it and pulled it off the blue-tack that was keeping it on the wall.
"Where?" Tim asked.
"The bin," I started to walk to the other side of the room.
Tim ran over and hugged me from behind stopping me. He then snatched the poster from my hands.
"Nope. I'm keeping this," He grinned. I decided, before leaving this week, i was going to redecorate this room into an actual guest bedroom and not a teenagers heaven. And I had a feeling that Timothy was going to have fun finding more of my childhood items.