I could handle several(Smut ⚠️)- Chp 15

Later on me and Tim went to bed and I was lying down holding the paper from earlier as Tim got changed. I looked up from the paper to ask a question but got distracted by Tims abs.
"Enjoying yourself over there," Tim smirked.
"Maybe," I smirked back ever so slightly.
I snapped out of it and asked, "When are the first steps, like a meeting or something?"
"Its next month and I will be going with you as one of the producers and the initial organiser," Tim threw on a top covering his perfect body.
"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath.
"What was that?" Tim asked.
"Nothing," I shook my head.
"You sure," Tim pinched his shirt shaking it.
"Don't tempt me," I continued to shake my head.
"Do you not want to celebrate?" Tim sat on the bed.
"No. I really do," I put the paper on the bedside table and sat up.
Tim wrapped his arms round me and we both crashed our lips into to each other. I held onto Tims shirt like I would fall if I didn't.
"I thought you wanted it off?" Tim pulled away to ask.
"Oh I really do," I took my hands from gripping his shirt and went from the bottom to go under it.
My hands lead up Tims chest and is breath hitched. I pulled it off his body and Tim did the same to mine. He unhooked my bra and laid me down. He kissed my breasts and all around the top of my body not leaving any part unkissed and unloved.
I held Tims hair and pulled him back up to kiss him deeply on the lips once again. When he laid on top of me, I could feel his erection on my leg.
"You really like it when I pull your hair don't you?" I lead my hands back down his lap.
"Fucking hell yes I do," He nodded.
I pushed down his pyjama pants and stroked his cock gently through his underwear.
"You're being a fucking tease," Tim put his forehead on mine.
"Now you know how I feel when you get close enough to kiss me but don't," I looked into his eyes.
"This is drastically different," He shook his head, "You don't know what real sexual teasing is."
"Show me then," I demanded.
Tim moved down my body and pulled down my shorts and panties. He then moved down to my ankle and started to kiss up my leg agonisingly slowly. When he made it to my wet cunt, he didn't start to devour me as I hoped.
I could just feel Tims warm breath. I moaned just from that and saw a smirk arise on Tims lips.
"Do you understand now?" His hand went up and down my leg.
"Yes!" I nodded.
"You so want me," He slowly stroked a hand over my cunt making me shiver.
"Yes!" I repeated the same response.
Without another word Tim went in licking me for the reason of wanting to make me feel good. My back arched from the pure pleasure I was receiving from my boyfriend. He placed a hand on my stomach pushing me back down. I didn't think he would be able to restrict my bodies natural response but he was able to do it so easily.
My hand found his hair once again and I pushed him further in wanting more and more and more. I felt his nose on my clit while his tongue covered the majority of my area bellow.
"Fucking hell I'm gonna cum!" I moan.
I tried to be quite for the sake of my family's ears but I just couldn't when I felt this way.
"Go on. You can handle two or more orgasms tonight cant you?" Tim asked and continued to get me on the very edge.
"I could handle several if they're because of you," Is how I reply.
My legs shake and I came. Tim continues to lick me to clean me up. He pulls of his pants and crawls back over me.
"Do I need to even ask if you are ready," Tim bites his bottom lip which was so fucking hot and sexy.
"Just go," I don't know where to place my hands so put them above my head.
Tim takes my wrists in his hands, holding my arms there and slams into me. It was expected but every time I have sex with Tim, I always forget how good he feels and how good he makes me feel.
He starts to thrust in and out of me making me feel like I'm going insane from the amount of moans that were slipping from my mouth.
As he quickens his pace I wrap my legs round him and push him down to bring him closer to me and have him deeper inside me. As the thrusts continue, Tim grunts and groans and moans. The room is filled with the sound of slapping skin and moans that were turning into screams.
I don't even bother telling Tim that I'm so close to coming cause I fully well know he can feel it which is why his moans became louder.
He has his head next to my ear and whispers, "I love you so much."
"I love you to," I moaned.
I came but Tim keeps thrusting into me, chasing his own orgasm which only gets me closer to my third orgasm of the night. We both came together screaming. Tim flops onto me and I hold him in my arms.
"Thats the best sex we have ever had," I commented.
"Agreed," Tim nodded.