Paparazzi- Chp 19

When Tim told me that 'Ivy and Daxton' was being made into a movie, he also told me that I had to have a rough idea for casting. So, I sat outside trying to figure that out. Ivy was easy. It had to be Ana De Armas. Then the side character Loxias had to be Don Johnson. But other characters were way harder I always pictured the character of Luther in my head as Max Joseph. But he's a film maker. Then for Daxton, I kept getting close to a good actor but they didn't have the right eye colour or were to old. Norman Reedus would be perfect to play Daxton but he's to old. Even Jared Padalecki, but he has green eyes. Not blue. I want the blue to be the part of Daxton that stands out.
"Hey! You alright?" Tim came outside and sat next to me on the picnic blanket I had set up to put my stuff on.
"Ye," I nodded, "Just never thought casting would be so hard."
"In what way?" He put an arm round me.
"Well, at some points I think I have a good match for a character but then they are too old or don't have the right eye colour," I sighed.
"You know they use contact lenses in movies right?" Tim pointed out.
"Oh my god really!" My face lit up.
"Ye," Tim nodded.
"Yes!" I celebrated and wrote down Jared Padalecki in my notebook.
"The guy from supernatural?" Tim grinned.
"I fucking love supernatural," I told him.
"I know," Tim laughed.

Me and Tim decided to go out while we could before all of the rest of my family visit the next day. I took him in Bradleys car but didn't tell him where we were going.
"Can you tell me now? Please?" Tim begged.
"No," I shook my head, "Its not a surprise if I tell you."
"Fine," Tim gave up with a sigh but gave me a cheeky little smile.
When we got to the beach, I parked and turned to Tim with a grin, "Felt like a beach day."
"What are we waiting for then?" He got out the car and I did the same.
I got the stuff out the car and we set off to the beach.
We sat down and I laid out a towel on the sand where we could leave our stuff. We were having lots of fun. We tried our best to take turns going to and from the sea so we could keep an eye on our stuff, but we also just hung out sat on the sand.
Tim decided to go into the sea once again because he needed to cool off. I sat watching him with a smile. I couldn't have anyone better as my boyfriend.
"Excuse me?" I heard a voice.
I turned my head to see a man stood over me on my left, holding a notebook and pen.
"Can I help you?" I looked at the man very confused.
"Yes. Are you the girlfriend of Timothy Olyphant?" He asked.
"No comment," I looked back forward and saw Tim had spotted what was going on.
"Can you give me a quote about the actor?" The man asked another question.
"No comment," I stood up and picked up my stuff. I then noticed more people walking down to the beach.
Paparazzi.
"Shit," I mumbled while looking down and walking over to Tim who was coming out the water.
"You okay?" Tim put his hands on my shoulders.
"Ye," I nodded.
"Okay. Lets get out of here," Tim started to direct me to a way off the beach but then more paparazzi came our way.
We backed up to go another way but were surrounded by the paparazzi. There was flashing cameras, questions, and so many people. I was a little overwhelmed.
Tim tried to be polite to try get the people to move, but then one of the people grabbed me when trying to ask Tim questions about me like if we were in a relationship.
"Get off her!" Tim yelled and removed the hand that touched me.
Tim held onto me and shoved through the crowd.
We ran to the car and drove off.
I was still wearing my bikini and was driving not sure what to think. Tim held my hand through that whole ride.
When we got home and out of the car, Tim walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry," He apologised while hugging me tight.
"Tim its okay," I assured him, "You didn't know it would happen."
I pulled away and faced him, "Its okay."
Tim held my neck and kissed me.
"I'm sorry," He apologised again when he pulled away.
"I told you, Its okay," I gave him a peck on the lips and went to grab our stuff.