After the date(Smut ⚠️)- Chp 8

After our meal we went back to my apartment. It was late. Eleven to be exact. I unlocked the door and all the lights were off. Brad must have gone to bed.
"Come on," I took Tims hand and led him to my bedroom.
"So this is your bedroom," Tim grinned. I switched on the lights but he then switched them off again.
"Do we need lights?" He asked me seductively.
"I guess not," I smirked while kicking off my shoes and pulling off my jacket.
I then reached for the back of my dress but couldn't pull the zip down.

(Start of Smut ⚠️)

"Need help," Tim reached to my back and pulled the zip down then letting my dress drop to the ground.
He then pulled off his blazer.
"Come here," I held onto his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.
Tim then picked me up and laid me on the bed as we still kissed.
"Its a shame we don't have that cowboy hat cause it makes you even sexier," I grinned.
"Really?" Tim smirked, "Maybe I'll just have to buy another one to keep here."
"Maybe," I shrugged with grin.
Tim unhooked my bra and started to kiss my chest.
"Tim!" I moaned.
"I haven't even started yet sweetheart," He pulled off his shirt and then kissed my neck.
As he was doing that, I reached for his belt and started to unbuckle it.
"You really do want me don't you," Tim helped me and took of his trousers.
I pulled him back up to me and we went into making out while he took off my underwear.
Tim wrapped his arms round me and pulled me onto his lap. I felt Tims hard on through his underwear which made me moan quietly.
"You like that?" Tim held onto my hips and started to rock me back and fourth.
"Oh my fucking god," I moaned into his neck.
"You really do like that," Tim
moaned as well but then put his hands between his dick and my cunt. He started to rub my clit which felt amazing and I couldn't stop moaning.
"Do you want your brother to hear us?" He laughed.
"I don't really give a fuck what he hears to be honest," I shook my head.
"Do you have any condoms?" Tim asked me.
"Bedside table," I pointed.
Tim removed his hand from my cunt and reached for the bedside table while still holding onto me. He pulled out a condom, removed it from the packet and put it on his dick.
"Ready?" Tim asked.
"Fucking hell yes," I nodded repeatedly.
Tim lifted me up and lowered me into his hard on. We both moaned so loud as we held onto each other.
Tim started to thrust into me as bounced on his dick.
"Oh my god! You feel so good Y/N," Tim moaned and kissed my neck.
"So do you," My hands found Tims hair and tugged on it.
Tim moaned loudly into my neck, "You see what your doing to me!"
He then put his hand back on my clit rubbing it as we were both thrusting.
Feeling all that and hearing Tims moans was only getting me closer to the edge.
"Tim I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.
"Okay! Come in, Three! Two! One!" Tim told me.
We both screamed out our moans and came together.

(End of Smut⚠️)

In the morning I woke up with Tims arms wrapped round me. I slowly removed them and got out of bed to get dressed and get some breakfast.
"Morning!"
I smiled at my brother who was sat at my breakfast bar.
"You two are fucking loud," Brad told me but he didn't sound like he was complaining.
"Sorry, did we wake you," I apologised.
"No. I was watching movies on my laptop. I just put in my headphones when I heard the first moan," He told me while eating his cereal.
"Sorry," I put my teeth together, "You busy today?"
"Yeah," Brad nodded, "Script read."
"I think that Tims also doing a script read too," I told.
"Really? Whats he doing?" Brad asked.
"Star wars," I answered.
"Wow!" He raised his eyebrows, "I'm doing a script read for something called nightmare alley."
"Cool," I smiled.