Painting- Chp 17

I spent a long afternoon in town after letting my legs rest all morning. I got paint and plants and decorations. Everything I needed. I got home and got ready for painting. I managed to pull the bed to the middle as it was quite light. Then I covered the floor in old sheets. Once I was ready, i started painting.
I had music blasting and was covering the wall with grey paint using a roller. I was glad nobody was around to hear my shit singing to Taylor Swift. I sounded terrible.
"Nice singing Taylor Swift," Bradley walked into the room.
"Shut up," I told him as I continued to paint.
"So... you want any help?" He asked.
"To be honest, yes. Could you help me finish the paint. I'll order us milkshakes," I offered.
"Sounds fun. I'll go get changed quickly," Brad walked to the door as Tim was passing, "Oh hey man!"
"Hey!" Tim smiled.
Brad walked out to his room and Tim walked into mine.
"Want a milkshake?" I asked while getting the Uber eats app up on my phone.
"No thanks," Tim shook his head, "You're doing a good job on painting."
"Thanks," I put down my roller.
Tim walked over to me, gently held my neck and kissed me.
"I'm going to go for evening golfing with your dad," Tim told me.
"Ooo! Have fun with that, he loves his golf," I raised my eyebrows.
"I haven't been golfing in such a long time," Tim admitted.
"Its not like you have to impress him," I wrapped my arms round his neck, "He already likes you. Just don't mention anything to intimate that will piss him off."
"Okay. I love you," He smiled putting his forehead on mine.
"I love you too," I kissed him on the lips and then let him go.