Oh brother- Chp 6

One day when I was working, I heard the buzzer next to my front door. I jumped off the sofa and ran over.
"Y/L/N residents," I pressed the button.
"Hey Sweetheart its me," I heard Tims voice.
"Hey! Come right up," I pressed the button to let him in.
I waited a little bit and then heard a knock at the door. I opened it and there stood Tim. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in to then kiss him. Tim slammed the door shut and wrapped his arms round me, kissing back.
"Is three days apart too long?" Tim smirked.
"Yep," I nodded.
"I'm taking you on a date tonight," He leaned down like he was going to kiss me but stopped inches away from my lips.
"Really?" I grinned.
He was teasing me and it was painful. I just wanted to attach him with so many kisses.
"Yep," Tim brought a hand to my cheek and stroked it with his thumb.
"Your a fucking tease," I complained.
"You really want that kiss now don't you?" Tim laughed.
I didn't answer his question with words and instead leaned forward and kissed him deeply. My hands went to his chest and I started to unbutton his shirt. He helped me and then chucked it to the floor.
Tim led his kisses to my neck and I then saw the front door fly open. He pulled away from my neck and we both looked. It was my brother. Bradley.
"I dont know what the fuck i just walked in on. Not sure if I want to know," He crossed his arms.
I was worried he was going to go into protective big brother mode but I was ready to defend Tim if he did.
"You did not tell me your brother was Bradley Cooper," Tim looked at me while picking his shirt up off the floor.
"Did you forget I was coming for a few months?" Bradley asked.
"I was a little distracted," I walked over to him and gave him a quick hug before introducing the two men in my apartment, "Tim! Bradley Cooper! Brad! Timothy Olyphant."
"I know," Brad held out his hand once Tim was done buttoning up his shirt, "Nice to meet you man."
"Nice to meet you to," Tim shook his hand.
"So your with my sister," Brad crossed his arms.
"Fucking hell," I murmured.
"Yes," Tim nodded.
"You good to her?" Brad asked.
"I'll have you know we met because I was being harassed and he helped me Bradley," I crossed my arms as well.
"Wow! Bradley? Haven't heard that in a while," Brad laughed, "Last time I heard that was when I went protective on your last boyfriend that I knew about."
"And this is why I keep my relationships a secret from you," I pointed out.
"Why didn't you tell me you have a famous brother then?" Tim asked me.
"I was kind distracted with rushing thoughts in my head about you. I probably would have told you tonight," I explained.
"Whats tonight?!" Brad grinned.
"Its what you call a date. You ever been on one?" I raised my eyebrows.
"Geez sis," Brad tried to hold back his laugh but the faced the opposite direction to me laughing at the floor.
"Prick," I flipped him my middle.
"You guys are definitely brother and sister," Tim nodded.
"Its really annoying when he dramatically laughs at anything I say which isn't really that funny," I sighed.
"What are you doing here then Bradley?" Tim asked
"Please. Call me Brad," He insisted, "I have some acting gigs here and my sister here has kindly offered for me to stay over again."
"I should have just said no," I faced him with raised eyebrows.
"I'll behave now," Brad told me, "Can you help me with my stuff now sis?"
"I'll help. You stay here Y/N," Tim passed me and him and Brad walked to the door.
"Tim you don't have to do that," I shook my head.
"Really its okay. I'll be right back," Tim smiled.
"Don't you even think about beating the shit out of him Brad," I pointed at my brother.
"See! You are already not as mad at me! You said Brad!" He yelled as he started to walk down the hall.
"Fuck you!" I yelled.
I did not plan on Timothy meeting a member of my family this early on.