Ex- Chp 9

Tim's POV

Its been a week since Brad arrived. When you get to know him he's actually pretty cool. Y/N is happy that we get along. I was walking down the street and saw my phone was ringing. It was Y/N.
"Hey Sweetheart!" I answered.
"Tim!" I heard Y/N cry.
I stopped walking, "Y/N. Whats wrong?"
"My ex! My ex is at the door! I think he's drunk and he's trying to get me to open the door. He's really mad and I'm scared!" Y/N yelled through the phone.
"Where's Brad?" I asked.
"Out with his friends," Y/N cried.
"Okay. I'm coming. This is what I want you to do. Call. Your. Brother. I don't care if you don't want to ruin his evening. Call him! Then call me back! Okay?" I told Y/N.
"Okay," She sighed and hung up.
I started to bolt to Y/N's apartment.

Bradley's POV

"Hey sis! Whats up?!" I stepped aside to answer the call.
"Its my ex! He's at the door and he's drunk!" Y/N yelled into the phone.
"The one I beat to a pulp?" I asked.
"Ye!" Y/N cried.
"Don't worry. I'm coming," I told her.
"Thank you," She then hung up.
"Guys! I have to go! Family emergency," I told my friends and ran to my car.

Tim's POV

I was running and running and about a minute later Y/N rang me again.
"Hey," I answered.
"I called Brad," I could tell Y/N was still in tears and I heard banging.
"Is that your ex?" I asked.
"Ye," Y/N responded.
"Oi!" I heard another voice.
I stopped running and saw Bradley in his car.
"Get in!" He yelled.
"Don't worry Y/N. Me and Brad are on the way," I told her as we got in the car, "I'm putting you on speaker."
"Y/N! What have you said to him?" Brad asked.
"I told him to fuck off," Y/N cried.
"I'm gonna bash his skull in," Brad tightened his grip on the whee

We made it to Y/N's apartment and saw her ex banging on the door.
"Step away from the door!" I stormed over.
"Why!?" The guy asked.
I was so annoyed at the guy that I just punched him in the face, sending him to the ground.
"Nice punch," Brad got him in a headlock until he passed out.
"Y/N!" I knocked at the door, "Its me sweetheart."
I heard running footsteps and the door swung open. Y/N had tears rolling down her face and looked so saddened. I pulled her into a hug which she accepted, holding onto me so tight.

Y/N's POV

Tim carried me over to the sofa and I sat on his lap as he comforted me. I was so scared something would happen. Bradley was outside dealing with my ex and he called the police on him. When they arrived they had to talk to me and take my statement. I was going to get a restraining order. It would be interesting to see what my ex would say once he's fucking sober.
Once we were all settled I heard a knock at the door and I flinched.
"Hey," Tim gently rubbed my shoulder, "Don't worry its just Skeet."
Tim stood up and went to the door. He let Skeet in and came over to the sitting room.
"Hey Y/N you okay?" Skeet asked.
"Better now," I nodded while standing up.
He walked over to me and gave me a friendly hug which I accepted.
"You wanna stay a while. We're just watching movies?" I asked.
"Sure," Skeet nodded.
I sat back down with Tim and put my head on his shoulder.