I love you- Chp 14

Later on, after cleaning out my room, i went downstairs with boxes and bin bags full of things.
"What are you up to?" Mum asked.
"Cleaning out my room. It will be redecorated by the end of the week," I told
her while placing some boxes down by the door.
"Are you getting rid of all your poster?" Mum logged her eyebrows.
"Yep," I nodded while walking through the kitchen to the back door, "Well, except one. Theres this one that my friend made me absolutely ages ago. It was of Tims character in scream. I was going to chuck it but Tim wants to keep it. I'm not sure what he's going to do with it."
I chucked the rubbish in the bin and walked back inside.
"Where is Tim?" I asked my mum.
"In the basement with your brother and father," My mum answered, "Dinner will be in half an hour."
"Thanks mum," I tapped her shoulder and headed to the stairs.
I went downstairs and saw my dad, Bradley and Timothy playing pool. I leaned against the wall and watched.
"How are you so good at this?" Bradley asked as Tim played.
"Stop trying to distract me," Tim took a shot and got a few balls in the corner(Sorry I don't know pool).
"Well done honey," I clapped.
"How long have you been standing there?" Tim asked with a big happy grin on his face.
"Long enough to hear my brother complaining about your skill of the game," I responded.
Tim walked over to me and gave me a kiss. I put a hand on his neck and kissed back. I was fighting back the urge to go into full on make out. I couldn't do that in front of my family.
"Get a room!" Bradley yelled.
I pulled away from Tim and flipped him off, "Dick!"
"They've been doing this since they were kids," Dad told Tim.
"I gathered," He nodded in response.
"Dinner will be ready in half an hour," I told the three men in the room.
"Thank god. I'm hungry," Tim sighed.
"You could have asked for a snack," I pointed out.
"I'll be honest I was a little nervous," He whispered.
"Fair," I nodded.

When it came to dinner, me and Tim helped set the table while my dad and Bradley helped mum in the kitchen.
When we all sat down, I was sat next to Tim, my brother was across from me, my mum was across from Tim and my dad was at the head of the table next to the two. I was glad Bradley was in front of me. If he said anything stupid or embaracing then I could kick him in the leg. Handy.
"So. Are you working on anything currently Timothy?" Dad asked my boyfriend.
"I actually just finished working on something. Only Y/N knows," Tim nodded.
"Well... i kinda told Bradley the franchise thinking it would make up for something," I explained.
"What did you have to make up for?" Tim
asked looking at me.
I just raised my eyebrows and looked down to his pants and back up.
"Oh," He nodded and got back to eating.
"Moving on!" Bradley suggested.
"Yes!" Tim nodded, "I actually have something I wan't to talk about."
"What is it?" I asked.
Tim reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, "I've been talking to some people and made a deal with a really good film company."
He passed it to me and I unfolded it.
The top of the paper it read. "Blumhouse movie production for 'Ivy and Daxton'."
"Oh my god," I looked at the paper with a grin.
"What is it?" Bradley asked.
I handed it to him keeping the grin on my face. As he read it I faced Tim.
"I love you so much," I held his neck.
"I love you too," He leaned down and kissed me.