Date- Chp 7

Tim's POV

I went downstairs with Brad to help him with his bags. He had quite a few suitcases stuffed into the back of his car.
"How long have you and my sister been a thing then?" He asked as we started to grab things.
"Uh four days," I answered hesitantly.
"You had sex yet?" Brad continued to ask questions, "Or did I just interrupt what was going to be your first time."
"I'm not answering that," I shook my head.
"Yeah! You know what, I'm sorry. I'm being a typical older brother," He apologised, "You know what I mean right?"
"Well, I actually don't have any younger sisters. Just brothers," I shook my head.
"You see, we are complete opposites. I have two sisters. Y/N and Holly," Bradley told me.
"Yeah! I guess we are complete opposites," I nodded.
"Speaking of Y/N," Brad pointed up at the building.
I looked up and saw Y/N looking out the window. I waved with my fingers and she waved with her full hand.
I realised the window was open so yelled, "You alright up there?"
"Just making sure you don't get murdered!" Y/N yelled back down.
"We're good sis!" Brad yelled up too.
"That's what a murderer would say!" Y/N yelled at him.
That made Brad laugh and this time it was actually funny so I laughed a little too.
"We're coming up now," Brad told her as he swung a backpack on his back. We grabbed all the bags and then started to head back up too Y/N's apartment.
"Look. You seem like a cool dude. But if you hurt my sister then I will not be a happy bunny," Brad shook his head.
"I would never hurt her. Shes too sweet to be hurt," I assured him.
"Yeah! She is," He nodded, "She's always been the sunshine. When we were kids, if I was crying then she would do all she could to make me happy again. I don't know what I would do without her."
"Since I met her, shes been my light. Whatever she did made me happy. I guess thats how I realised I liked her," I admitted.
"Thats sweet," Brad grinned.

Y/N's POV

Once we got Bradley settled, Tim left to get ready for our date. I then went to get ready too. I picked out a short red dress. I then paired it with a leather jacket and some black heels. I then did some very light makeup just on the eyes. Really just eyeliner and mascara. Lastly I straightened my hair and grabbed a handbag.
"How do I look?" I asked Bradley, stepping out of my bedroom.
He turned round looking over the sofa.
"You look gross," He joked.
"Do you want me to throw my shoe at you?" I threatened him.
"Geez! I'm joking. You look great," Brad smiled, "But Tim will like it more than me."
"Thank you," I smiled.
"You comin home or stayin at his then?" Brad asked.
"I don't know so don't one hundred percent expect either," I pointed at him.
"Don't worry. It's not like I'm gonna throw a party. I'm just gonna watch a few movies and drink a few beers," He assured me.
"Beers?" I questioned.
"I brought them with me," Brad told me.
"You brought beers with you from Philadelphia?" I logged my eyebrows.
"Ye! They're nice beers. Don't be so judgy," He turned back round to focus on what looked to be die hard. I think anyway? I've never watched it before.
I rolled my eyes and then there was a knock at the door.
I walked over and opened it to see Timothy stood there in his lovely suit. Trousers, blazer and a suit with a few buttons open at the top.
"You look beautiful!" He looked shocked staring at me.
"You look handsome," I grinned.
Tim held my hands and pulled me towards him to then kiss me.
"Get a room!" Brad yelled.
When we both pulled away I looked to him and yelled, "Fuck you!"
"You ready to go?" Tim asked.
"Ye," I nodded, "Brad! Can you lock us out. Extra set of keys is in the kitchen draw!"
"Yep! On it!" He climbed up off the couch, "Have fun love birds!"
"Thanks!" We both called back and I closed the door
"I was really confused to why you were taller for a minute but then I saw the heels," Tim laughed.
"I know," I looked down.
"Also! So we don't have this argument in the restaurant, I'm paying. You aren't paying a bit. I'm treating you. Okay?" Tim looked at me seriously.
"Okay," I nodded with a grin

When we arrived at the restaurant we sat down and ordered.
"So, I finished your book," Tim told me.
"What did you think?" I asked nervous.
"I loved it! It was actually amazing," He held my hand, "I think you should publish more books."
"Really? Do you think they would be successful?" I questioned.
"Ye," Tim nodded, "Have you ever read reviews on it?"
"No. I don't incase it puts me off writing," I shook my head.
"Well, I did. And you've had mentions in magazines as well," Tim picked up his phone off the table and handed it to me.
It was open on a website. I scrolled and there were so many good reviews.
"I never realised it had popularity," I grinned handing Tim his phone back.
"Does that boost your confidence?" He asked.
"Yes," I nodded, "Thank you."
"Your welcome," Tim lifted my hand up and kissed the top of it.