03'

I woke up to find something, more like someone stroking my hair softly and wiping it out my eyes. My eyes fluttered open to see the blurred image of a figure in front of me. My eyes hadn't adjusted yet.

"Shhh." They said still stroking my hair calmly.

I blinked a couple times and rubbed my eyes to focus on my surroundings before looking back at the individual which was a lot more clearer.

The same pair of blue eyes that I had looked down at me with a soft smile.

"Hi." He said quietly.

"Sam?" I said sitting up still adjusting.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." He chuckled. I tackled him into a hug causing us to fall back a bit but due to his strength he pulled us back up.

"Okay okay." He laughed and hugged me back.

I pulled back and grinned.

"Sorry I Just missed you a lot and it's good to see a familiar face." I said truthfully. It was nice to see someone familiar due to being in a house full of strangers.

"Come on. Get dressed and showered. The girls are making breakfast." He said standing up.

"Breakfast?" I said with panic and then looked at my phone which I picked up from the bedside table.

"I slept for 17 hours?!" I said running my hand through my hair.

"Yeah well, when I got back you were flat out so I just left you to sleep because you would have been jet lagged." He said walking towards the door.

"Oh god damnit" I said standing up and placing my suitcase on the bed after making it.

"Right well I'll be in the kitchen. Come down when your ready. There's still some people I want to introduce to you." He nodded and left the room and closed it behind him.

I sighed and picked out an outfit that I wanted to wear. I placed them on the bed and then walked to the bathroom. It was nice to have my own bathroom. I've had to share with whoever I lived with for as long as I could remember. We only had one bathroom upstairs and one downstairs.

I showered and shaved then moisturised. I decided I would try and make a first impression to the people I hadn't met yet and make a second one to the people I had.

I pulled on my black skinny jeans and a purple bralette that stopped at the top of my stomach. I placed a grey zip up jacket on top so my outfit wouldn't be too revealing and I wouldn't be cold.

I curled the ends of my hair leaving the top half straight and adding some natural makeup to my face, brushing my teeth as i did so. I looked at myself one last time before leaving the bathroom and grabbing my phone and placing it in my back pocket of my jeans. I adjusted my hair and left the bedroom.

A group of voices echoed from downstairs and I began playing with my fingers nervously. Sam must have heard me leave my room as he had waited for me at the bottom of the stairs. He placed a hand on my back as comfort and lead me into the kitchen where the group were.

A few standing around the island, the rest either sitting on the stools or sitting on the island. I recognised the couple off yesterday when I had first arrived and Katrina. She smiled at me as she flipped a pancake.

"Hey Sam, Kat has almost burned 2 of my pancakes now. I'm furious." A short man with a man-bun said with a pout.

"No I have not!" She squealed.

"Guys there's someone I want to introduce." Sam said everyone's eyes looked up at Sam and then at me. I smiled nervously and waved.

"This is my little sister, Asher. She's gonna stay with us for a while." He nodded and looked at me.

"Nice to meet you.. again. I'm Tara." She said as she pinched her boyfriend who was drooling over the pancake she had been previously feeding him.

"Yeah same here." He replied as she eventually fed him again.

Sam rolled his eyes at them with a smile.

"That's Jake. And that's kat. You met her yesterday." He said. Kat walked over again and hugged me.

"It's nice to meet you again." She laughed.

"And that's Corey." Sam said pointing to the man with the man-bun who was currently scooping his pinky finger into the pancake batter.

"Corey! Get out the Mixture!" Kat said running over and slapping his hand causing him to pull it back and placing his pinky in his mouth.

"And there's one person who I think you will be happy to see." Sam smirked. He looked around.

"Where's Colby?" He asked. "Colby!" He shouted.

I felt my face heat up. Colby was my first love. Sounds cliche i know. But every girl has a boy that you would constantly think about that was either a family friend or just a friend in general, who you would see everyday of your life from a young age. In this case, it was my brothers best friend. I would wait until 4 o'clock everyday after school just to see him and Sam come home and go straight to Sams room. Even if I only saw him for 30 seconds as he passed. He didn't know that but Sam did and continuously teased me for it.

"What? Can a man not have a shit in peace." He sighed as he came in the room. His eyes spotted me and smiled.

"Ashley?!" He asked as he grinned knowing I hated that nickname.

"Cole." I said smiling and he pulled me into a warm hug. My arms wrapped around the bottom of his waist due to the height difference. He squeezed me tightly until releasing me leaving my ribs aching.

"Good to see you. You've changed!" He said amazed.

It had been 2 years since I had last seen Colby and a few things had changed about me. I no longer had braces and I had longer hair that I styled differently. However, the only thing that hasn't changed is my height.

I smiled awkwardly realising that everyone was still staring at me in awe.

"Sorry I'm still trying to comprehend that Sam has a hot sister?!" Corey said staring at me.

Kat pinched him causing him to yelp in pain.

"I think they look so much alike. The eyes, hair and smile." Tara said looking at us both in awe.

"Well they are siblings, Tara." Jake said. She gave him a glare causing him to give her a frightened look.

"Guys can we not?" Sam said. " all I'm saying is that we all need to welcome her and if any of you guys are not, you will have to deal with me. Okay?" He said sternly.

"Protective Sam. Not a side to him that I would have ever imagined." Corey said nodding and sitting back up on the counter top.

A/N: I'm growing so fast on tiktok it's amazing! I hit 4K Today! Woohoo