10'

"How are we feeling?" Elton asked as we shivered.

"A nice warm bed sounds nice." I said as I held myself whilst shivering.

"Freezing." Sam said also shivering.

"How are you not cold?" Sam asked him.

"I don't know. I'm genuinely 100% fine" he said recording Sam.

We got to the top of a different slide to which we needed a rubber floaty for. Sam and Colby went down first, screaming their way down.

"I'll see you guys down there because I'm not going on this one." Elton said passing the go pro to Corey.

Me and Corey climbed in a pink rubber floaty. I sat at the back and Corey sat at the front.

"I can't see shit already." Corey said as he sat down.

"Oh my god." Corey repeated as we began sliding.

"I can't see!" Corey said frantically.

"Oh my god I literally can't see anything." I shouted as we picked up the pace.

" oh there's an echo." I said calmly then began freaking out again.

Me and Corey screamed all the way down. Corey hit the go pro off the side of the slide and his jaw dropped.

"Oh fuck." He said seeing if it was alright.

We reached the drop of the slide and screamed louder.

We began to slow down as we approached Colby and Sam at the bottom. They were both laughing at us and recording.

"Are you okay?" Corey asked me.

"Oh my god." He said after.

He tried to stand up but failed as the rubber floaty slid away from him.

"Corey!" I shouted at him.

"Colby! Sam!" Corey said holding his hand out. Sam took his hand and helped him up. I stood up as Corey put the go pro away.

Colby helped me out the slide and I thanked him.

We saw Elton approach us recording.

"That was scary." Colby said.

"So scary." I agreed.

"There was a 20 foot drop at the very end." Corey chuckled.

"Really?" Elton asked.

"Well maybe we can take a little bit of a break from the slides. Wanna do the wave pool?" Elton asked.

I smiled and started jumping up and down. I stopped as I gained looks from everyone.

"Wave hello to the wave pool." I said and waved.

Colby laughed at me and began walking away shaking his head.

" this is so bizarre" Elton said recording us as we walked around the water park.

"Yeah but I mean who else gets to do this?" Sam asked.

" I don't think anyone else has done that." Elton said.

"Really?" Me and Sam said at the same time.

"Yeah. I even looked all over YouTube and I couldn't find any." Elton said still recording Sam.

Sam looked at me and saw me shivering with my arms across my chest. He walked over to me and placed the towel that was once around him across my shoulders.

"Thank you." I smiled, as I felt a regain of temperature.

"Now that is sibling goals." Corey nodded at me and Sam.