06'

" well it's a bit late for that now isn't it.." he said chuckling.

"What-" I began but he interrupted.

"You have already gained over 500,000 followers, just from being recognised." He said looking at me then Sam.

I sat in silence.

"So come with us." He demanded.

I agreed by nodding. This man obviously wasn't going to take no as an answer.

"Fine." I Said quietly.

"Ash.. you don't have to do this." Sam said to me softly.

"It's fine sam." I Said with a smile.

"Yeah it's fine sam." Elton repeated. Sam glared at him.

-

It had been about 30 minutes and I was already sick of this man's voice. I don't like to be rude to people but he was an exception.

I saw Sam and Colby wander off upstairs so I quietly left Elton, Corey and Jake to discuss the events of tonight.

I wandered slowly upstairs when I heard two voices come from one of the rooms. The door was slightly open enough for me to hear.

"Whatever you do, don't let her go anywhere with him alone. I don't trust him Colby." Sam said with a concerned tone.

"And you think I do? I got weird vibes from him the day went to that overnight in an amusement park video." Colby replied.

"I just don't trust him around her. You saw the way he looked at her downstairs and you saw the panic in her eyes.." Sam trailed off.

"Yeah I know bro." Colby said.

"We both care about her right? So we just need to.." he stopped.

There was silence for a good second before the door swung open to reveal Colby looking sternly down at me as if he was expecting someone else. His gaze softened when he saw me.

"Asher? Were you listening to our conversation?" Sam asked with a disappointed tone.

"No.. well. Yes. I saw you guys come up here and then I followed to see where you went and then I heard you guys talking about me so I listened and I'm sorry." I quickly rambled.

Colby let out a chuckle.

"You haven't changed." He said with a smile and shaking his head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You ramble when you get caught doing something or put on the spot." Sam nodded in agreement to him.

"I do not!" I said widening my mouth in shock.

"Yes you do." They both said and smiled.

"Okay maybe I do. But I can't help it." I said pouting.

They laughed and walked towards me.

"Cmon let's go downstairs before they realise we have gone." They said placing a hand on my shoulder each and guiding me downstairs.