11'

I wrapped a towel around my shoulders and joined the boys as we prepared to film our outro.

Colby has now turned his towel into a skipping rope and was jumping over it.

"Yeah. Yeah. Oh yeah." I cheered him on as Elton turned the camera on.

"Oh! There you go!" I cheered as he continued to jump over it until he stopped.

"I should be an Olympic coach." I said to the camera.

"That was me jiggling for 5 seconds." Colby said walking to the camera and then walking away.

Elton then started talking about how grateful he was that the water park were letting us use it and stay overnight.

"Well guys. We are all freezing. We have all been here for a number of hours , i think we are all scraped up. And we have had a lovely time. But I think we're going to call a morning on this one. And head out." Elton announced to the camera that was balanced against the wall.

We all nodded. I buried my chin into the towel wrapped around me as I shivered uncontrollably.

We wrapped up the video and then went to collect our stuff from the reception.

I changed back into my normal clothes and brushed my hair before returning outside to the boys. It was still cold but the sun had began to rise leaving the sky in pretty colours.

We made our way back to the van and returned to the seats we were in before. I rested my head on the window as we drove off.

-
I woke up to us pulling up to the house. Both Sam and Colby had their heads on my shoulders as they slept as I sat in the middle.

The car came to a stop and Sam woke up.

"Shh" I said to him Colby continued sleeping. He nodded and got out the van along with Corey and Elton.

"Colby.." I tapped him gently.

"Colbs." I shook him.

"Mhm?" He groaned as he woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Come on we home." I said looking at him.

"Ash?" He said in a sleepy tone.

"Come on." I said opening the door and letting the cold hit us.

Colby groaned and followed me out the van. We walked inside to be welcomed by Katrina who was talking to sam.

"Hey!" She said coming over. I placed my finger to my lip as Colby walked behind me and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

"He's just woke up."

"Ah." She realised and nodded.

"I'm going to bed. It's late and I'm tired. We can talk about it tomorrow." I said knowing she had questions.

She nodded and waved as I walked upstairs to my room.

I placed my stuff on the floor and climbed into bed not getting changed and fell asleep.

-

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. I yawned and then checked my phone.

New message from Lara <3

I clicked on it.

Lara <3

Hey! I miss you.

I heard a knock at my door to see Katrina come in.

"Hey." She said softly knowing I just woke up.

"Hi." I said closing my phone when she sat on my bed.