07'

"Stay close to each other and keep your heads down." Elton ordered as we arrived on the complex.

The video we are filming was at a large water park named Splash Kingdom. From what I'd seen already, it was quite large. We hadn't started filming yet and we all walked around trying to kill time.

We were already changed into our swimsuits. Thankfully, the clothes I bought earlier today became useful.

"Guys are you coming on the slides?" Corey asked.

"We will later. We're going to go in the pool" Sam replied. Me and Colby nodded in agreement.

"Alright. Bye!" Corey said excitedly and dragged Elton along with him.

We made our way over to the pool. There was barely anyone in.

I dipped my toe in and pulled it back instantly. The water is freezing. I heard someone run upto me from behind and was tackled into the pool. I was able to quickly inhale some air before hitting the water.

I felt a pair of arms still around my waist and pulled me up for air. I wiped my hair out my eyes as I heard a chuckle come from the side of the pool.

I opened my eyes to see Sam sitting on the side with his legs dipped in the pool laughing. I glared at him as I returned my attention to the person holding me up.

"Had to get you in somehow." He shrugged with a smirk. I tried to get out his grip but his grip tightened.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." He said switching the attention to the fact I couldn't touch the pool floor.

I pushed him away by his chest and he lost grip of me causing me to go under. His hands found their way back to my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I warned you." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Sam you gonna get in?" I asked turning my head towards him as me and Colby bobbed up and down to the flow of the water.

"Nah I'm good." Sam said shaking his head. I gave him a stern glare and he hopped in and made his way over to us.

"This is nice but also weird." I said looking at the two.

"What? Being in a swimming pool that you can't even swim in?" Sam asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No. Being together again. Just like old times." I smiled sweetly. They shared my smile as they looked at each other. I felt Colby's arm snake around me almost in a hug type of way but still supporting me.

"Hey you guys those slides are amazing!" Corey yelled as he approached the wave pool.

"We can hear Corey. No need to shout." I chuckled.

"Okay guys come on. We need to start the video." Elton nodded and indicated for us to get out.

Colby helped me reach the edge of the pool and I climbed out.

"How can someone look so graceful whilst climbing out the pool?" He asked me. I smirked and nudged him with my elbow as we began walking to the slides.

We stopped in our tracks as Elton began setting the camera up.

"So how does this work?" I asked Sam quietly as Colby lingered next to us, listening in.

"We're going to film now and then we will film the intro later." Sam explained. I nodded.

"Just ignore the camera and act normal. It's okay." Colby joined in.

I took a deep breath.

"Are we ready?" Elton asked repeatedly whilst facing the camera to either one of us. I waved and smiled.

"We're ready." Corey said enthusiastically.

"Ooh nice bun." Elton complimented Corey.

"You know what I'm saying." Corey said smiling and then leaning his head down shaking it.

"Let's grab a GoPro and go on some rides." Elton said and then turned off the camera.

-

We reached the stairs for the slides and Elton pointed out a height restrictions sign.

"Asher are you taller than that?" He asked pointing the camera at me.

I walked over to the sign and stood against it.

"Barely!" Sam and Elton shouted with a smile.

"I've grew!" I said excitedly.

"You wish." Colby mumbled which earned a playful glare from me causing us both to laugh.

We began to climb the stairs and Elton continued to record.

"Oh we're getting our work in today." He laughed.

By the time we got to the top of the many flights of stairs we were already tired.

"It looks like we are some of the last people here today so let's make this our last ride before we go and find out where to go next." Elton suggested as he pointed the camera to Sam and Colby.

"We're ready to go down the slide!" Colby said goofily as him and Sam made their way to the opening of the slide with their yellow float.

"Yeah!" Sam said repeating his goofiness.

I watched as Colby dipped his foot in the water and screamed.

"You sound like a little Girl." I Said laughing at Colby.

"Shush you are a little girl!" He said with a smile.

"It's a little Cold!" He said to the camera.

"They survived the sphinx!" Corey said with sarcasm.

I stood with Corey and Elton as Sam and Colby got pushed down the slide.

"I don't want to go last. I want to go next." I demanded.

"Yes ma'am." Corey bowed with a smile.

Sam and Colby screamed with exaggeration as they got pushed down the slide.

I pulled a scared face and Elton turned the camera to me. I remained the same facial expression but looked at the camera.

It was now my turn. I climbed onto my pink float by myself and waited for the women to push me.

Colby was right. The water was freezing. The women finally pushed me and I began sliding. The cold wind hit my cheeks turning them a pink shade as I went faster, twisting and turning.

I finally reached the bottom and as soon as I hit the water I fell off my float, causing me to go under water. This pool wasn't as deep as the wave pool so I could barely touch it on my tippy toes. I pushed myself up to get air and pushed my hair out my eyes.

"You okay?" Colby asked as he approached me. I nodded as I wiped water out my eyes.

A/N: the next chapters will be a long one so enjoy <3