05'

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me. I peeked over my shoulder to see Katrina sitting beside me.

"Kat? Why are you here waking me up at.." I looked at my phone. "8:30am" I said in a raspy tone.

"Come on. Get up." She said pulling my arm. I squealed as I landed on the floor with a thud.

"Oops. Im sorry." Kat said helping me up off the floor.  "Well At least You're up now." She Said raising her eyebrows at me.

I glared at her. It was too early for me. I wouldn't usually wake up until 10 at the least.

"Come on. Get ready. We're going shopping." She said smiling and walking out my room. I groaned and walked to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and showered. I did my morning routine and pulled on some black ripped mom jeans. I pulled a tight cropped T-shirt that read 'baby girl' across my chest.

I pulled my hair into a loose braid, pulling some baby hairs out the front and sides. I applied some lipgloss and placed it into my purse. I pulled on my black high top converse and tied the laces.

I walked into the bedroom again and picked up my phone placing it into my purse along with my credit card.

I jogged downstairs and found Katrina talking to Tara on the couch.

"Hey. I'm ready." I said smiling. Katrina smiled when she saw my new outfit and my hair done.

"Perfect." She said standing up with her phone in her hand.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked Tara who remained in her position.

"Oh I can't. Me and Jake have to film a video for our channels." She said pouting. "I will meet up with you later though." She said smiling.

I nodded and Katrina linked her arm through mine and lead me to the car outside. It was May so it was starting to warm up in La, therefore I didn't take a jacket.

About 10 minutes later we pulled into a car park. There was a few people around but it was fairly quiet.

"It will gradually get more busy over the hours so just stick by me and you should be fine." She smiled as we got out the car.

I nodded and walked next to her as I placed my purse on my shoulder again.

We walked through a place called "the grove" which was la's most popular mall. Katrina dragged me through many stores including forever 21, Sephora, brandy Melville and Aritzia where I bought some stuff.

We were walking back to the car from this juice place we had stumbled across called 'pressed' when two girls came up to me and Katrina.

"Hey you're Katrina Stuart right?" One asked.

"I am. And who are you girls?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm Alice."

"Zoe."

"Lauren."

"Nice to meet you all." Katrina said beaming.

"You're Asher right? Me and my friends always talk about how lucky you are to have Sam as your brother." Zoe said with a smile.

I give her a shy smile back. "Keep this between us, he smells." I fake whispered to her causing her to giggle.

"Can we take a picture with you." Lauren asked.

"Sure." Katrina replied.

I stepped to the side and watched as Katrina took selfies with the girls. This gained the attention of the girls and they gave a confused look to each other.

"You want to be in?" Alice asked. I raised my eye brows and looked at Katrina who was nodding and waved me over. I stood behind the girls and placed an arm around Kat and smiled.

The girls thanked us and ran off.

"That was my first fan interaction." I said in utter shock.

"Yep. And you did amazing." Katrina said giving me a side hug.

"It was weird but kinda cool." I nodded.

-

We pulled into the driveway of the house and saw a car that i didn't recognise on the road.

I looked at Katrina who realised too and she sighed. I didn't question it as I had decided I'd find out soon.

We walked into the house and heard a masculine voice shouting in the living room. We wandered into the room and I saw a man I didn't recognise playfully fighting Corey. The others were scattered around him watching. Sam saw us and moved from his position at the sink to in between us.

"Have a good day?" He asked looking between us.

"Yep. Amazing." I said smiling at kat who shared it.

"She had her first fan interaction." Kat said proudly.

"Really? How was it?" He asked looking at me.

"It was weird but it felt... nice." I nodded.

"Yeah she was like a natural." Kat said grinning.

I rolled my eyes playfully. The commotion stopped from the other side of the room and we looked over. The man's eyes were suddenly on me and I felt a sense of intimidation sweep over me.

The man stood up and walked towards me.

"And who Must you be?" He said peering me up and down.

"Asher." I said bluntly.

"My sister." Sam added.

"I didn't know you had a sister Sam." He said still looking at me. I looked away uncomfortably. I felt someone else stand beside me as though I was getting protected. I looked up and saw Colby who was staring down at the guy.

"Nice to meet you Asher. I'm Elton." He said putting his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and let go.

"So what time are we leaving?" Corey asked from behind Elton. He looked away from me for the first time in a minute and looked at Corey.

"About 5:30. We need to be in the water park before it closes which is 8pm." He said sitting back down on the couch.

"Asher.." he said looking at me again. He patted next to him on the couch, hinting for me to sit next to him. I shared a nervous look with Sam and Colby and then moved slowly towards him.

Something was off with him. He gave off the constant feeling that he was always trying to prove something. He smirked at Colby when I sat next to him on the couch. I looked up at Colby who clenched his jaw, still looking at Elton.

"How long are you in La for?" He asked trying to make conversation.

"Uhm I'm not sure." I said once again, bluntly. He sighed.

"You should come with us tonight. We're filming an overnight challenge for my channel" He said resting back into the couch and spreading his arms along the back of the couch.

"Oh I'm not sure-" I said shaking my head and looking up at Sam.

"She doesn't want to be on cam-" Sam said.

"Well it's a bit late for that now isnt it.."

A/N: I've had 4 exams this week already and maths is tomorrow. Wish me luck. Because I need it 😂