08'

I heard distant screams coming from behind me. Colby grabbed me by shoulders and moved me away from the slide.

We looked back to see Elton coming down the slide but was not on his float, instead it slid behind him, followed by Corey. He recorded Corey coming down the slide and gracefully landing in the water.

"Are you okay?" Elton asked Corey as he let out a pant.

"Yeah."

Elton cackled.

"He did a 180." Elton said.

"That's what I was afraid of!" I said smiling.

"Well I caused it." Elton Said laughing.

-

We climbed out the pool and Elton had stopped recording. I felt myself shivering so I wrapped my arms around myself which didn't help.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked up to see Sam smiling down at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm just cold." I said nodding.

-

"Well seeing as though we have to hide. Just wondering. They can probably tell where we're gonna go." Sam pointed out to the wet footprints on the pavement that we had left.

"Who caused them?" Elton said obliviously.

"I don't know but them two look suspicious." Corey said pointing to me and Colby who were walking next to each other.

"Let's just walk in circles until our feet are dry." Elton suggested.

"Has it closed yet?" Sam asked

"Well there's still people in the front." Elton responded.

"Elton!" Corey shouted. "They will have no clue." Corey said as he led his wet footprints to the wall and kicked it so that the footprints were on the wall.

-

"Oh my god!" I shouted causing all the boys to turn to me. I ran over to the piles of floats and climbed in one.

"Where did you get her?" Corey asked Sam. Sam shook his head and laughed at me. Colby joined me and climbed on top of the other pile.

I eventually got out when I realised I couldn't fit. Sam replaced me and stood in between them.

"That actually works really well." I laughed.

"I can't- I can't actually get in." Colby said struggling as he kneeled down to hide within the pile.

Sams pile began to fall sideways when he kneeled inside. Elton laughed as he recorded them both.

"Your knees and hands!" Elton said laughing.

"And his head." I said joining in.

"And your bright blue fingernails" he laughed.

"I can't move at all. I'm sorry." Colby said struggling.

I looked over at Corey who was sat on the wall behind the chaos. I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Hey Blondie." Corey said smiling.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked him.

"I'm trying to dry my feet off quicker." He replied as he wiped his feet gently against his T-shirt that had become dry in the last 10 minutes.

"Good idea." I nodded as I rubbed my feet on him.

"Ewww get those crusty dusty things away from me." He said flicking them away. I laughed which caused him to smile.