12'

I walked downstairs after getting ready, to see the camera set up with a ring light in the living room.

"Hey. Here is my special guest." Sam said to the camera.

I sat next to him and he pulled me into frame.

"As some of you probably know.. this is my sister Asher!" He introduced me.

I waved nervously. "Hi"

"So some of the fans have requested that I do a q and a with you to try and get to know you a bit more." He said looking at me.

I nodded.

"Let's do it" I smiled.

Sam scrolled through Twitter to find some questions.

"Okay here's one. Who is older?" He asked.

I pointed at him.

"By 3 years." I smiled.

"Uhm this is a weird one. How long have you known Sam?" He asked laughing.

"19 years." I said smiling and giving a thumbs up to the camera.

"What is your opinion on Katrina and her and Sams relationship."

"Katrina is a lovely girl. Probably closest to her. And uhm.. their relationship is probably the healthiest I've seen and they make each other very happy." I smiled.

He continued to ask me questions until he decided we were finished.

"If you liked this video then give it a thumbs up!" He said and I threw a thumbs up at the camera causing Sam to laugh.

"And if this video gets.." he begins to think.

"How many likes should we say?" He asks me.

"Uhm... 10,000." I nodded.

"If this video gets 10,000 likes then we will do a part 2." He said.

He did his outro and then turned the camera off.

"Thanks for doing this with me." Sam said smiling as he began packing things away.

"Anytime." I Said smiling. I stood up and then went back up to my room. I lay on my bed watching tiktok for a bit until I found myself crying over a sad video.

Knock knock.

"Hey- uhm.. what's wrong?" Colby asked walking in the room.

"Nothing I'm fine." I said wiping my eyes.

He looked down at the video playing on my phone.

"I keep telling you to stop watching these videos.." he tutted. He sat on the bed next to me.

"Its just so sad. The old man is by himself and.." I burst into tears again.

He reached his arm around me and pull me into his side. I buried my head into his neck and sobbed.

"Are you okay now?" He asked as I stopped crying.

I nodded silently. I lifted my head up from his wet collar. He reached his hand up to my cheek and wiped my tear away.

"Thanks." I give him a small smile.

"Im so stupid. It's just a video." I said placing my hands on my face.

"Your not stupid. You just have a heart." He said rubbing my back.

"I guess.." I said placing my head in my hands.

"Hey come on. I know what will cheer you up. How about we ask the others is they want to have a movie night and we can order pizza and stuff." He said standing up. I followed him.

We walked downstairs and saw everyone scattered around the room.

"Guys." Colby announced.

Everyone paid attention to him and then some looked at me. Sam noticed and rushed over to me with Katrina following behind.

"What's wrong ash?" Sam asked holding my arms.

"I'm fine." I said with a small smile.

"Colby if you did this-" Sam said getting riled up and stepping forward. I stood in front of Colby and pushed Sam back.

"Sam calm down. I was crying over a video. Colby was just comforting me." I said looking up at Sam.

Sam stepped back and returned next to me.

"I was thinking.. we could have a movie night?" Colby asked.

"Woo! Movie night!" Tara cheered.

"Yeah!" Corey joined in.

"So I was thinking grab snacks, blankets and meet back here in 10 minutes?" Colby asked. 

Everyone agreed. I ran back upstairs to tk my room and grabbed my blanket off my bed with a pillow.

I went back downstairs with them and saw Sam and Corey pumping up the airbed and putting it against the couch. I placed my pillow and blanket on the airbed and climbed on it once they finished.

I was soon joined by Katrina who had grabbed 2 bowls of popcorn and a bottle of sprite. She placed them on the floor and then sat on the couch behind where I was lay.

Tara came in with her favourite teddy bear and a blanket. Jake followed her with the pillows. They sat to my left and cuddled against each other.

Corey and devynn sat next to them with a blanket over their knees. Lastly sam and Colby joined us and Sam sat with Katrina. Leaving Colby to sit with me. I lay down as they put titanic on.

I pulled the blanket up to the chest of me and Colby and made myself comfortable.

"Leo is so hot." Katrina said. We all looked at her.

"Sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud." She said putting her hands up. We all laughed and continued watching the movie. I placed my hands down the side of me. I felt something Touch the back of my hand.

I began moving again.

I looked to see Colby touching my hand with his and interlocking our fingers. I looked up at him to see him already staring at me. I gave him a smile and he returned one.

I turned my head back to the movie, feeling his eyes on me. His thumb began rubbing my hand comfortingly.

A/N: think I might be discontinuing this fanfic for now. I may start it back up in the future but I'm not sure. I'm focusing on my Sam one atm because I have motivation to. I hope y'all understand <333