Chapter 1

".. S.. Satoru what's going on?" Y/n said while looking down at the little boy and girl in confusion, the boy seemed around 6 years old while the girl seemed a little older. "Y/n this Megumi Fushiguro and his older step sister Tsumiki Fushiguro, starting from now on we'll be taking care of them" Gojo said excitedly. You felt your heart skip a beat but you smiled down at them "nice to meet you both,,, Satoru can you come and talk to me in the kitchen" you grabbed his arm and dragged him all the way to the kitchen in your apartment. "Explain" you said dropping the smile and glaring at him. You were afraid that he just kidnapped these poor children.  He sighed "listen there was something that happened and they don't really have their father anymore and I didn't just want to abandon them-" you cut him off nodding and turning back to the living room with him following closely behind

She smiled down at the little children, "alright sorry let me introduce myself" squatting down to their level "my name is y/f/n (your full name) but you can call me y/n whatever is alright with you I don't mind. It's nice to meet both of you" Tsumiki smiled up at you and bowed while dragging Megumi with her to bow as well "thank you for having us" she said excitedly, while looking back up at y/n she noticed how megumi kept looking at her and Gojo with a poker face, he didn't show any emotion at all. 'He's probably shy' as she stood back up she led the kids to the living room "alright I'll be making dinner now, Gojo can you please put on a movie for the kids and keep an eye on them?" She asked him "yes my sunshineeeee" he said while hugging her, he was happy she wasn't angry at him, she took it better than he thought she would.

After dinner was over she led the children to their separate rooms "okay you guys will be sleeping in these rooms, tomorrow we can go shopping for some clothes and other stuff for you guys" Megumi looked straight at y/n seeing if she'll drop the act and yell at them to leave the apartment, but it never came. The  young woman had a soft smile present on her face while talking to both of them the whole entire time.

But what annoyed him the most was the old grandpa next you: Satoru Gojo the second Megumi layed eyes on him he could tell Gojo screamed trouble, something about his presence annoyed Megumi. Taking him and his sister to this apartment and then meeting miss Y/N who didn't annoy him as much as Gojo but still seemed suspicious of her. Why would both of you take care of two children that they never met before? He wasn't paying attention to the conversation Tsumiki and miss y/n we're having he was too busy eyeing the young couple. "Well, I'll let you guys go to sleep now goodnight" y/n said while the children went to their separate room.

Y/n didn't say much as she walked into Gojo's and her room she still felt off about the whole thing. Laying on the huge bed she took his hand "sweets what's wrong?" He said while rubbing circles on her palm "I'm scared" she whispered but Gojo was able to make out what she said "we barely turned 18 Satoru, I don't know how to be a parent" she sighed "lord I can barely take care of you, what if I do this whole parent thing wrong" she said looking straight at Gojo's blue eyes. "Sweets we'll do this one step at a time, I'm sorry I should've talked to you about it since we'll be working at Jujutsu High in a couple months now that we're fresh out of high school but we can enroll them to school" he paused "I just wanted to help them somehow" y/n took Gojo in her arms and he laid onto her chest "one step at a time Satoru." He was truly an Angel she thought while rubbing his hair. We'll get through with this together.

Months went by and both of the adults can tell that Tsumiki and Megumi were starting to get comfortable living with them. Currently you were working going on missions while Gojo was staying with the kids for the day,,,now Satoru was never a master chef but he still decided to make food for the kids since he knew you would get home late "alright my children food is ready!" He yelled and he heard the kids racing to the kitchen "thank you Gojo we're starving" Tsumiki said but her and Megumi halted once they saw the food on the table. It looked like green goo, it didn't look edible at all. "What is this?" The little boy growled looking up to the giant grandpa in the room. "It's spaghetti" Gojo said like it was obvious. "This does not-" the little boy was now cut off by his older sister "mm this looks delicious" she said happily but side eyeing her like brother to not say anything rude. "Well dig in!"the white hair man said. Once the kids took a bite they wanted to throw it out but seeing how happy Gojo looked they decided to swallow it. "Awwww gumiii you love it" Megumi rolled his eyes at the nickname the man gave him "no I wanted to throw it up" he said honestly. "Uh Mr. gojo when will y/n be back?" Tsumiki said nervously not wanting to hurt the man's feelings.