Chapter 5

"Happy Father's Day..." megumi looked down embarrassed holding up Gojo's Father's Day card. Gojo immediately choked him in his embrace with tears and snot threatening to fall any second, "aw Gumi you love your dada" your fiancé told him happily, causing the little boy to to groan and try to get away from Gojo's embrace pretending to feel disgusted from the sudden hug, "get away from me old man"

All you could do was smile at the interaction that was happening in front of you. You and Gojo have been busy with missions, so you guys haven't had time to actually plan the wedding or how it was going to go but you didn't really mind, you still wore that beautiful ring on your finger. Showing it off to Shoko and the rest of the gang, they were all truly happy for you both. And they were all starting to get used to Gojo calling you 'Mrs. Gojo' you couldn't help but chuckle from the interaction he had with Nanami a couple days ago at work.

"Hey Gojo have you seen y/n around, I have some paper work she has to do."

"You mean, Mrs. Gojo she's no longer y/n"

All he can do was sigh before walking away from your fiancé

You see Gojo hang up the card Megumi made for him on the fridge along with some other drawings both of the kids made.

~
A couple days go by and you notice Megumi has been staying in his room more often, you went in to go check up on him only find him in his bed with a fever. You sighed "why didn't you tell me bugs?"

"You and that old man have been busy lately and Tsumiki has been busy with her school activities. I just didn't want to bother you guys" he said in between coughs

"You are never a bother bugs, I'll be back I'm going to make you some soup" you stood up but he grabbed your wrist

"Please don't leave me alone"  you felt your heart break and you slowly picked up the boy bringing him to the living room and laying him down

"Stay here and watch some movies, I'll go make you that soup" he slowly nodded while putting his full attention to the tv.

You were glad Megumi opened up to you, sometimes the boy can be stubborn and not ask for help. "Ah here it is" the medicine you've been looking for. You quickly went back to Megumi and told him to open wide but he refused "megumi how are you gonna get better if you're refusing to take this medicine?"

"Gumiiiii come on take the medicine" Gojo's voice scared both of you causing you both to jump, megumi quickly drank the liquid you gave him and returned back to movie he was watching.

"Satoru you stay here with bugs, I have to keep an eye on the soup"

"Okay wifeyyy" the tall man smiled at you, you blushed before running towards the kitchen. Yes, he still had that effect on you.

Once the soup was ready you went up to Megumi and started feeding him, gently blowing on the spoon hoping it didn't burn his mouth. You got up getting warmer blankets for the boys and fluffing his pillows even more and getting a bottled water. "Sweets I think I'm getting sick too" your fiancé said while fake coughing and pouting towards your direction

"What? The great Satoru Gojo is sick? That's a shame" you giggled while giving your attention back to Megumi, causing the boy to stick his tongue out at the old man. Only to get a loud whine from the man.

"Gojo-San are you jealous of my little brother getting the attention?" You heard Tsumiki walk in.

"So what if I am?" The old man crossed his arms. Everyone in the room started laughing at his behavior.

~
"Where's y/n-San" Tsumiki told the man that was sitting in the living room

"Oh my beautiful wife is currently on a mission and won't be back til morning, is something wrong?"

"Not at all... I was just wondering" she told the man embarrassed before running away to Megumi's room. 'Weird' he turned his attention to the window, it was currently raining heavily, he can see lightening as well. But still he wondered what the girl wanted. He then suddenly heard thunder and the kids shriek. Oh

He quickly got up and went into Megumi's room. They were both hiding under the blankets afraid of what was going on outside. "Hey guys let's all sleep in my room tonight" the children got up running towards your shared bedroom. Gojo turned off all the lights and got in between the kids, both of them clutching to his sides. "You know whenever you guys feel scared or need help with something you guys can come up to me. Don't feel embarrassed." The white haired man told the children. "Besides I'm your daddy" causing the kids to groan, and laugh and roll their eyes, making gagging noises.

"Never mind sis I suddenly feel better, let's get the heck out of here" Megumi told his sister causing her to nod until another thunder was heard in the distance making the kids hold onto Gojo even more. There was a peaceful silence until Megumi decided to speak again. "I hate loud noises" Gojo looked down at the boy

"Oh yeah, why do you hate it?"

"It scares me,,, I hate feeling scared all the time. I would rather it be peaceful and quiet....and kind....something that doesn't hurt. Something quiet like- like h-how you and y/n san make me feel. I like it being quiet."  He could hear the boy's voice shaking. Fuck. What can make these kids feel better. What does y/n do to help them fall asleep?

Gojo started coughing, he can still hear the rain and thunder outside. "Close your eyes...have no fear. The monster's gone, he's on the run, and your daddy's here. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy" he started singing to the kids hoping it will make them feel better. Once he finished singing he heard soft snores coming from the two causing him to chuckle before kissing their foreheads. "Goodnight, see you in the morning"

—————————————

Please consider voting :)