Chapter 18

Y/n heard three soft knocks coming from her office door. She knew the person behind the door, she can sense his curse energy a mile away. She sighed before a soft "come in," escaped from her lips.

Gojo slowly opened the door and closed it behind him and sat on the black couch in the room. Usually, when the kids had problems you would let them lay down and talk away or just let them sleep while Gojo was off looking for them. "You shouldn't be working on papers right now L/n, you're leaving tomorrow you should enjoy your last day" Gojo said as he examined you.

Your tired eyes never left your computer screen once, ever since he came in, anyone can see the bags starting to form under. Your body slumped over your desk as you wrote your last report. He couldn't ignore your wrinkled up uniform which was usually always neat and perfect. Your jaw clenched, eyebrows furrowed, your leg bouncing up and down- he saw it all but he waited for you to speak up.

"I'm just finishing up my last report" you told him, your usual honey voice was raspy when you spoke to him.

Gojo took a deep breath before he continued talking, "it seems like you're ignoring everyone L/n-san, you have been taking missions back to back for two weeks straight"

"I'm not purposely ignoring anyone, I've also been busy with packing most of my things away from tomorrow." Y/n finally looked up to look at the blindfolded man, "I mean I am getting married in two days" her eyes landed back on the computer. "Though, I didn't pack all my things, if things don't work out between that man and I then I'm coming back, or maybe I can visit"

The white haired man leaned back on the couch, "you really don't know anything about Toshi Leiko, do you?" He asked but you stayed silent, "he's a cruel man, he won't treat you well....why don't you run away?"

As y/n finished up her report, she closed her computer and looked back up to Gojo, "wherever I go, they will find me." You leaned back on your chair and put your legs on your desk, and closed your eyes.

"What if....we pretend to date, maybe then the old hag of yours will leave you alone about marriage!" Gojo said standing up

You glared up at him, "That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard."

Gojo crossed his arms and sat at a chair in-front of your desk, "well, what else am I supposed to say?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." You said crossing your arms to mimic him, "Look, Gojo, I accepted my fate and I'm okay with what's going to happen" you took a deep breath, "but I do want to keep working and see the kids from time to time, do you think Toshi would let me?"

Even though Gojo wanted to tell you that, that rotten man probably wouldn't even let you leave his estate- the hopeful look in your eyes ached his chest, so he lied. "Yeah I'm sure he'll let you visit us from time to time"

A sigh of relief escaped your lips.

"Well enough with that depressing shit, let's go" he said standing up

You stood up well, "to where?"

Gojo smiled at you, "well, to the kids of course, you know Yuuta and Tsumiki are here as well, they are waiting for you with the others!"

"Y-yuuta is here?! And Tsumiki!" You immediacy ran out the door

"Wait for me!" Gojo said running after you

-

"Yuuta!!!!" Everyone turned to see you running out the door towards Yuuta Okkotsu, a second year. Yuuta had a big smile on his face, a tint of pink on his cheeks as he heard your voice

"Y/n-san!" Before he could say anymore, you tackled him- engulfing him in a tight hug.

"They seem...close?" Yuuji said eyeing you and the boy