Chapter 11

The following days were hell for all of you. You finally told Gojo that you already found a tiny apartment nearby and you were going to pay for it, he refused at first telling you that you can still live there and he would stay at Jujutsu Tech but you declined his offer.

The apartment only has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, living room and 1 bathroom but it was enough for you and if the kids wanted to stay the night they could sleep in the room and you would sleep on the couch. You already picked out some furniture, you just needed to put your clothes in and you would officially be moved into the apartment.

Before you left tho you told Gojo that you were going to teach him how to make proper meals, since the only thing he likes to eat are desserts. Which he agreed to. while showing him how to make Megumi's favorite food he noticed the ring he proposed to you with was no longer on your finger, he figured you probably threw it away or face it to someone else. But he was wrong, you still cherished the ring so you put it through a chain so you could still wear it around like a necklace- you just didn't wear it infront of Gojo.

~
Two months passes before you fully settled in your new apartment, even tho you had Megumi's and Tsumiki's pictures hanging on the wall, you still felt lonely.

~

1 year later

It's been a year since you left Gojo's apartment. A year since you and Gojo separated. And a year since your world turned upside down. It was now your turn to look after the kids so you decided to head to the apartment to pick them up. You knocked on the door and Tsumiki opened it right away "hi y/n San! Megumi is still getting ready" she said with a bright smile on her face giving you a tight hug.

"It's alright I'll wait for you guys out here" you told her returning the hug. Once you said that megumi appeared

"Sorry for keeping you waiting" he said now giving you a hug. Megumi was now 12 years old and Tsumiki was 13 so you decided to take them to an amusement park.

~

Once you guys arrived they decided to head to the scary rides first which made you nervous but you followed them straight to it ignoring your fears.

Hours passed and the kids were going absolutely wild, heading to all of the rollercoasters and games around the amusement park. It was now your turn to pick a ride, "hmmmmm how about the carousel horse" you smiled sheepishly at them, knowing it was a ride for little kids. The kids stared at you with a blank expression, not wanting to get on the ride til you dragged them to it.

Megumi at first was acting annoyed and thought that it was childish that you made him and his sister get on while you stayed over the fence taking pictures of them and telling them to 'smile'. The carousel was boring for him but his face lit up when he see how much fun you were having every time they passed you, you started waving your arms  around like a mad women and pointing at your camera for them to pose. Your smile just made him and his sister feel better.

Once they got off they realized you weren't where you left them, the boy was looking around for you til he felt his sister tug on his shirt. He looked up to see what she wanted but only to find her pointing at something, he looked to see what she was pointing at only to find some guy trying to flirt with you.

You seemed to not notice that he was making a move on you, you just thought that he was being friendly. Megumi and Tsumiki looked at one another and gave each other a nod before running towards you. Tsumiki was the first to speak up "MOMMMMM IM GETTING HUNGRY" she said a little loud for the guy to hear

"O-oh I didn't know you had children..." the man said while scratching his neck. He knelt down to get eye level with megumi, and the boy scowled at the guys face.