Chapter 7

Y/n' s P O V

"Oh megumi I didn't know the school has a school play tomorrow?" I said while looking at the piece of paper I got from the mail.

"Oh it's not important so don't go" he told me with his usual bored face.

"Nonsense we're going!" I heard Gojo yell back, causing Megumi to roll his eyes in return

"There's no 'we,' I'll only allow y/n-san to go and see me as well as Tsuniki" the raven haired said while pointing up at me,

"Yes! In your face Satoru!" I stuck my tongue out at my fiancé causing him to pout. I knew Megumi is not very open to people, and I'm pretty sure he hates most of the people around him, excluding us...well maybe Satoru, but I always feel great pride when Megumi shows a liking towards me.

"Oh stop your pouting Gojo-sensei, I'll allow you to go but please don't do anything extra" megumi said, you can tell he was annoyed by Gojo's behavior. And oh, ever since Megumi found out that he might be one of Gojo's future student he's been calling him sensei, which Gojo didn't mind.

~

"I'm pretty sure Megumi said not to do anything extra" I looked at Gojo holding up a sign with Megumi's name on it. I looked around the room and saw the other parents looking at Gojo, 'oh lord they are definitely judging us.' I looked down embarrassed and I can see Tsumiki trying to cover her face with her hands, her cheeks slightly red as well.

"If I would've done something extra I would've made all of us carry signs" the white hair man told me

"I wouldn't have allowed it" I told him back. Just then the lights started to dimmer and the curtains started to open showing all the kids. I can see Megumi was in a tree costume. And I can hear Gojo started to laugh taking many photos of the boy.

Once the play finished everyone started to clap and the kids were all standing there staring at the audience. "WOOOOO GO MEGUMI THATS MY SON RIGHT DERRRRR!" I can see everyone look over at Gojo since he was the loudest one in the room. I quickly covered his mouth with my hand bowing apologetically at the other parents and teachers. In the corner of my eye, I see Megumi glaring violently at Gojo. 'Welp this is gonna be an awkward ride home'

~

Megumi didn't speak the entire ride home and when we entered the house he went straight into his room, locking the door behind him. I glared at Gojo, "this is your fault and you're gonna fix it" I told him

He started to whine but I glared at him even more causing him to quiet down. "Fine."

~
Gojo has tried everything but the raven haired boy still didn't talk to him. Until one day you caught the boy putting hair gel in Gojo's toothpaste. Yep.  I know. He looked away embarrassed that he was caught "sorry I just felt like I needed to get him back"

"I didn't see anything" I told him before walking away to the living room

~

I decided to  put on a scary movie for everyone to watch and once the movie finished Gojo was pretending to be possessed trying to scare the kids. "Ight time for us to leave" I grabbed the children running away from Gojo who was still pretending to be possessed. I could tell the children were trying to act tough but were actually freaking out inside causing me to laugh a little. "Okay that's enough, let's all get ready for bed" the kids agreed jumping off of me and running towards their rooms putting on their pj's. "That includes you too Satoru" I told him.

He started to pout but  gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading towards the bathroom. I heard the water coming from the sink and Gojo start to yell, "WHAT THE HELL?! WHO PIUT GEL IN MY TOOTHPASTE!" I started to laugh and so did the kids. I saw Gojo leave the bathroom and go towards me. "Was it you?"

"Sorry sir I swore under duty that I would not tell" I said back at him, I can see megumi and Tsumiki peek their heads out. Gojo turned around to stare at them.

"Oh is that so~" he told me, "well I guess I have to...TICKLE YOU OUT OF IT" he started tickling me and I was trying so hard to get away from him

"N-no i would never snitch on my c-commander" I told him whole laughing

"GET OFF OF HER YOU MONSTER!" I heard the kids yell pulling Gojo's white hair trying to get him off of me.

"It was me!" Megumi suddenly said "I put the hair gel in your toothpaste! That's what you get for embarrassing me in-front of the entire school!"

Gojo smiled down at him "okay....let's make a peace offering then." He stuck his hand out waiting for the boy to shake it

"Deal. No more funny business" he shook Gojo's hand before grabbing my hand trying to stand me up and walking away towards his room.

~~~~~~~~~

Please consider voting :)