Chapter 15

Before the school dance started Megumi and y/n decided to go visit Tsumiki at a cafe nearby. "Sorry we're late Tsumi" the older women told her as she walked in with the teenager.

"You guys are totally fine!" Tsumiki chuckled and handed you guys some drinks, "I found this cafe a couple days ago with some friends, I usually come here to study"

"How's school going?" Megumi asked

"Tiring but pretty good so far!" She smiled and then smirked at you and Megumi, "Gojo-san told me that there's a dance later today, you got a date Megumi?" Tsumiki wiggled her eyebrows at her younger brother.

Megumi sighed, "No it's just a stupid dance" he rolled his eyes when he heard his sister laugh

"It's not just some stupid dance bugs, it's for you guys to just have fun and relax" y/n explained "anddddd I get to see you all dressed up!" She said while hugging the teenage boy.

"Please send me a picture Y/n san!" The girl yelled out

"Of course hun! I'll be taking lots of pics of this kid" she said pointing at Megumi

"That's it I'm not going" the boy rolled his eyes causing y/n and Tsumiki to laugh.

____________________________________

Megumi and the rest of the first years were waiting in your dorm to finish up getting ready.
"Alright kids! How do I look?" Y/n said walking to the small living room.
(Here's the dress)

(Megumi's suit)

(Megumi's suit)

"Waaa Ms. Y/n you look amazing!" Yuuji said

"Amazing?? She looks beautiful!!" Nobara yelled and then smacked Yuuji in the back of his head.

"You do look good y/n san" Megumi said with a small smile on his face

"Aww thank you guys!! Come on we have to go I'm sure the second years and the rest are already there" the older women said and everyone followed behind her.

___________________________________

As we walked into the dance I saw some of the kids from Kyoto talking with one another, they didn't look like they were having fun. In the corner of my eye I saw Utahime quickly walk up to me, I saw she was wearing a white loose dress and her usually straight hair was curly and tied up with a white bow on top. She had a worried look on her face. "Y-y/n, may I talk to you?" She noticed the first hears surrounding me, "alone." She said and the kids quickly walked off.