Lust & Love

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SO.. 😁 SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT. ALSO I'VE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND.. 😅OK WITH THAT BEING SAID. 

                                                                                          ***

SNAPE'S CLASSROOM-END OF CLASS

SNAPE'S POV

I dismissed the class and saw everyone rush out. I only saw Evelyn laying her head down, looking like she was asleep. I locked the door after the last student had left. I knelt down to where she was at.

"Evelyn..Love." I patted her shoulder.

She groaned and lifted her head.

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked her.

"Yea..I'm just a bit tired."

"Ok. I was wondering if you could tell me about what happened with Lupin?" I asked, confused.

She groaned as she sat straight up.

"Not now. I'll explain later.." Evelyn responded, obviously trying to avoid the topic.

"Alright, just try and stay awake during class. I really don't want to yell at you in front of the whole class, alright darling?" I asked.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her tightly.

"Now. Go sit in the front. I want to make sure no one bothers you and if you need anything you'll be close to me."

She smiled and stood up, grabbing her stuff. I unlocked the door to let students in. I sat back down at my desk and just admired Evelyn. She caught me staring.

"Staring at a student is very inappropriate, professor." Evelyn said, smirking.

"Not if she's mine." I said, smirking back.

She groaned and buried her face into her arms. I smiled and continued writing.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER CLASS

EVELYN'S POV

Class was finally over and I was very hungry. I was about to get up when Severus said something.

"White, stay." He said strictly.

I nodded and sat back down. All the students left and he locked the door with his wand. He walked towards me.

"So..Am I going to dinner?" I asked, curiously.

"No. I'm going to cook for you." Severus said, smiling.

I nodded and got up standing close to him. Severus wrapped his arms around me and lifted me. I was shocked at his sudden reaction but let him carry me, as I knew he liked doing. He carried me into his chambers and set me down by the dining table.

"What are you hungry for?" Severus asked me.

"Whatever, really. I'm just tired and annoyed."

"Well, I could make you a snack and we could lay down and discuss some matters." He responded.

I nodded and sat on the counter while he prepared some porridge. I swung my feet around while admiring his cooking. The way his hands did many tasks. The way his eyes looked when he was focused. Severus saw me staring. 

"See something you like?" He asked, smirking.

"Yea...the food." I smiled and giggled as his jaw dropped.

"Wow.." He said. I kept smiling.

I jumped off the counter and walked into his bedroom.

This uniform is very uncomfortable..I'm going to change..