Last Love

A COUPLE DAYS LATER

EVELYN'S POV

Saturday was my favourite day of the week. No class on the weekends. It was also my favourite time of the week because it meant I could spend the day with Severus. Even though right now Severus was feeling extra worried and guilty. I didn't want him to feel guilty. It was a major problem to him but to me it seemed like something every couple would go through. I was walking down to the dungeons. It was colder than usual so I had an extra sweater with me. When I reached the potions classroom, I knocked quietly, knowing everyone was still asleep.

The door swung open and I saw Severus standing there, looking scary as usual.

"Oh hey love. Come in." Severus said and moved away from the door, letting me inside.

I walked in and walked to his desk. I sat in his chair and curled myself into a ball. I saw him walk close to me and smile.

"What are you doing here?" Severus asked, a bit confused.

"I just wanted to spend today with you. Did you have plans?" I smiled, already knowing the answer.

"You know I never have plans that don't include you." Severus smirked and walked towards his shelf. With his wand he made many containers and potions move around. I sat here admiring him.

He finished moving the potions around and then stood close to his dorm door.

"Would you like to stay here for the day?" I heard him ask, even though I was facing the other way.

"Sure, I want to do something with you." I stood up and walked over to him. I smiled and hugged him, but since I was so small my hands only wrapped around his stomach. Severus only smiled and wrapped his arms around me. All of a sudden he lifted me up in a bridal way and made his way inside his dorm. I laughed as he sat me down on the kitchen counter. He rested his chin on shoulder, his hands around me.

"What did you want to do?" He whispered and kissed my ear.

I giggled and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I was wondering if you were down to read with me. I want to help you relax and I know you sometimes have trouble sleeping...if you're ok with that..." I asked.

"Of course. I love that idea." Severus lifted his chin from my shoulder and moved closer to my face. His lips brushed against mine for a bit before kissing me slowly. His lips were soft and his kisses were gentle. Severus pulled away slightly. I rested my face against his chest.

"Do you want to eat first?" Severus asked.

"Sure." I looked at him and brought his face closer to me. He seemed a bit surprised but moved down towards me. I only kissed the tip of his nose and smiled. His face was flushed and a smile formed on his face.

"Have I ever mentioned that your nose is sexy?" I asked, smirking.

He immediately turned dark red and looked down.

"No...no one has ever said that about..my nose..some people only say things..like my nose is..ugly..or disgusting..or worse.." Severus frowned, still looking at the floor.

"Well..I think it's beautiful and sexy. It makes you completely perfect." I smiled while running my hand from his forehead to his chin. His frown changed quickly to a smile.

"I love you.." He said and kissed my cheek. Severus moved away from the counter, allowing me to hop off.

"I love you too." I blushed and walked over to the sink.

"So, what do you want to eat?" I folded my sleeves and washed my hands. Severus walked closer to me.

"Well..I'm not sure." Severus said.