Cruel Classmates

POTIONS CLASS-AFTERNOON

I nodded and began walking to the front. Severus unlocked the door and stood at his desk. I sat down and looked at him.

Why does he look sooo intimidating...sooo handsome..

My mind wandered as my gaze was on him.

"Staring at a professor is rude, Miss White." Severus said, strictly.

"Not if he's MY professor." I smirked as I saw him get red.

I continued teasing and licked my lips, giving him a seductive look. I immediately saw him get hard and he sat down.

"The things you do to me..." Severus placed his head in his hands. He slowly lifted his face up and stared at me.

"Just wait till I get my hands on you.." His stare intense and lustful.

I was the one red now. I planted my face in my arms, on the table.

I soon heard students enter the class and begin taking their seats. I only took out my book and began reading, knowing what we would be reading. Everyone took their seats, and a girl approached me.

"Hey, I'm going to sit here." She stated and proceeded to sit down. I only looked up from my book a bit and gave her a confused look. She had blonde, long hair and was wearing a green tie, indicating she was a Slytherin. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Most of the class was still looking for a place to sit down.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" The girl asked, almost yelling. My attention didn't leave my book even though she was waiting for an answer.

"Everyone will be seated in 10 seconds, or everyone will regret even being here." I heard Severus say loudly, causing the girl to look at him. The rest of the class was seated anywhere they could find, scared of what the Potions Master would do.

"Yesterday you all read and took notes. I expect you to use those notes to make the Amortentia potion today. To receive points, you must finish the potion on time, correctly, and with no help. You may start." he finished.

I took out my notebook and began reading the procedure I had improvised. I slid the separate piece of paper that had my ingredients. I closed my notebook and began reading my papers for the first check. As I set the papers down, I saw many students already walking to the back, where the shelves were filled with ingredients. As my attention was on the students, I felt someone snatch the papers from my soft grip. I quickly turned and saw the girl had taken them.

"Hey! Those are mine!" I yelled. She didn't acknowledge me and continued to walk to the back. Now most of the class was bunched up at the back. I sighed and felt an arm on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Severus kneel down close to me.

"Here, use this." He handed me some papers.

"I improvised them just like you did, and the ingredients are there. I'll make sure to do something to her." He said as he quickly stood up and walked to the back. I blushed and got my papers. They were written in his nice, elegant handwriting. I smiled and walked to the back. I could see Severus trying to find a reason to yell at her. I walked to the emptier side of the shelves and picked out the ingredients. I saw the same girl approaching me again. I wasn't afraid of her but didn't want to do anything to her. She came to me and stood next to me.

"Where did you get that list?" She asked, confused.

I ignored her and walked to the other side of the shelves. She managed to grab my upper arm and pull me back.

"Ow! Let go." I said sternly.

Severus walked from behind me and stared at the girl.

"Let. Go." Severus said low but strictly.

The girl immediately let go of my arm but only glared at him. She made her way to her seat. Severus turned me around and looked at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked, concerned.

I nodded and felt a tear slide down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb. He straightened himself up and walked around the class.

This man is amazing. Like he risks getting seen by the class to make sure I'm ok.

I sighed, just like a girl that is in love would. I finished grabbing my ingredients and sat back down. I was looking around to see if there was a seat somewhere else but there wasn't. I began reading off the paper. The writing was so neat it was easy to read.

As I was close to finishing, I started noticing that the girl next to me was really messing up her potion. The colour was off and the light smoke coming out was an indication it was wrong.

I wanted to smirk but knew that would get me into more trouble.

I was close to finishing when the girl glared towards me. I didn't turn my attention to her, but kept stirring. She turned around as if she was looking for someone. She then moved closer to me and whispered.

"You're going to pay." I felt my heart beat faster and sweat slide down my forehead.

She moved away and grabbed a glass container, firmly grasping onto it. I looked around and spotted Severus at the back of the class. His eyes were wide and fixed on me. Everything happened in slow motion. I turned back to my cauldron and felt a sharp pain hit my face and arms. I fell to the floor, feeling my face. Blood was running down my face and my hands. The girl was standing over me, smirking. I saw Severus walk behind her and yank her back, leaving her on the floor as well.

"Malfoy. Dumbledore's office now! And if you are not there in 2 minutes, you will wish you never had been born!" He was yelling at her.

Malfoy?! What...

"Everyone else, class dismissed."

Everyone rushed out and he locked the door. He waved his wand making all the potions, except mine, go to the trash. He knelt down to me and looked at me.

"My god.." He stood up and pulled me up with him. He picked me up and took me into his personal quarters. Severus quickly set me down on the counter close to the sink.

"I swear..when I get my hands on her..she will pay for this.." Severus muttered under his breath.

I sighed and groaned in pain. He quickly brought a potion to me and uncorked it.

"Drink." He said.

I took the bottle and drank half of it.

His hand caressed my cheek as most of the cuts began to close. He grabbed a small cloth and soaked it in water. He began pressing it on a cut on my hand. He was gentle and was looking at me.

"I'm sorry she did this..I shou-"

"Stop. It's not your fault. I'm fine." I said.

He smiled and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Who was that girl?"

"She's the first daughter of Lucius Malfoy, older sister to Draco. She's just like any other Malfoy or Slytherin.."

"Oh.."

I closed my eyes and let my head rest on his shoulder.

"You know what I just remembered?" Severus said.

"What?" I asked, curious. I could see him smirk.

"I remember you teasing me before class started. I remember telling you to just wait till I got my hands on you.." He growled into my ear, making me feel hot.

Shit..