Holiday Harmony

Author's Note: This chapter has somewhat explicit content. You have been warned. Also short chapter. Happy reading. :D

HOGWARTS EXPRESS-THE NEXT DAY

EVELYN'S POV

I stood there outside next to the train. I was watching mostly all the students get onto the train. It was snowing and I felt very cold but refused to go inside. The train began pulling away as only a couple of people stood next to me. As soon as the train rode off into the distance, I decided to go spend all my time with Severus. I walked through the white snow that was falling slowly. It was beautiful but cold. All the trees were leafless and covered in a blanket of snow. I was staring at the trees when I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground and shook my head. I looked up and saw Severus standing over me.

"Hello darling. I'm sorry for bumping into you." He stretched his hand to me and lifted me up.

I stood up and brushed off the snow that was covering me. I saw Severus just smiling and chuckling as I threw the snow down. I noticed him and slowly made a snowball in my hand. Once he was done laughing, I threw it down his robes. He screamed.

"Evelyn! That's cold!" He said while trying to push the snow out of his robes. I only laughed and felt my stomach begin to hurt from how much I was laughing. Once he had gotten it out, he frowned at me and grabbed my hand.

"C'mon you're going to get too cold, love." He smiled and began walking inside. I followed him and held his hand tightly as it was freezing. We walked down to his dungeons. We walked into his dorm, and he began cooking.

"I'm going to make something simple, I hope that is ok, love?" Severus said as he prepared the ingredients.

"It's fine, whatever you cook is fine. I'll change meanwhile."

I walked to his bedroom. I changed out of my uniform. This time I didn't put anything on. I kept only my bra and underwear on. It was cold but my body felt otherwise. I laid on the bed and propped one of my knees up a bit. I closed my eyes and relaxed, knowing I had a whole week to spend with Severus.

I soon felt something grazing my thigh. My eyes shot open, and I saw Severus looking down at me, lustfully. I turned on my back and groaned. I felt his hands begin moving from my lower back to my neck. I groaned. He began massaging my shoulders. My body was now fully relaxed. He then moved to where my bra was around, his fingers hooked onto the clip and slowly undid it. I felt super sleepy, I didn't move. He didn't take it off, only slid the ends away from my back. His large hands began massaging my lower back. He didn't move any lower than my back. I felt Severus move his face closer to mine.

"I have a bag, with items. They're mostly women's wear and they're new. I saw them and wanted to see what your gorgeous little body would look like in them.." His eyes still shined lust.

I immediately knew what kind of clothes he was talking about. I turned super red and wet.

"We will eat dinner first and then see if you're down to have some fun, princess."

I only nodded.

"Good girl. Now dress into something comfortable while we eat."

Severus said as he walked to the door.

God this man made me feel things no other person had. To have been my first time with him was amazing and now he wants to talk about kinks and pleasures. Lord..I was going to be destroyed.

I walked over to a black duffel bag that lay close to the wardrobe. I unzipped it and saw many colourful items. I had never seen so many pieces of lady wear but damn this man had style. I saw there was a sports bra, so I slipped that one along with a shirt of his. I also grabbed some shorts of his and slipped them on.

I walked out and began walking to the dining table. I saw Severus looking at me when I reached the table. He was serving spaghetti and sat down.

"You know you even look...handsome..I guess as a tomboy.." Severus said and began eating.

I smiled and bit my lip.

"You know, before setting eyes on you..I dressed as a guy..more like boyish I guess.." I began eating.

"I felt more comfortable and stronger. I still own my tomboy clothes but when I started TRYING to impress you..I began changing into a girly girl I guess..I didn't want to give you the impression that I was a full-on guy..." I finished.

I looked at him and saw he was red.

"Well, you look good in whatever style of clothing you wear, darling." Severus smirked.

I felt happy and kept eating, realising how good the food was.

After we were both done, I began walking around burping a lot. Severus noticed and began chuckling.

"So, what are we going to do now?" I asked, smirking.

He only smirked at me and walked quickly to me, pulling me to his bedroom. You guys probably know how that went.