Holiday Heaven

WARNING: Smut in the end of this chapter. Enjoy! :D

HOLIDAY HEAVEN

SEVERUS QUARTERS-MORNING

It had been 5 days. Today was the last day the castle would be lonely. Students would be returning tomorrow. Well, I laid there, tired. Severus had had everything planned for this winter break. He let me choose a nice piece of lingerie every night and made me model it in front of him. Then he would tear them off me or carefully remove them, it depended on what he felt like doing. I was pretty sore and tired but enjoyed it. I felt Severus move closer to me and pet my hair.

"I'm sorry if I went too hard last night..." Severus apologised.

"No..you're fine..it's fun.." I responded.

"We still have one more round tonight." He said, smirking.

I squealed and dove under the covers. His hands found their way to my sides and began tickling me. I was super ticklish, so I began laughing.

"Stop!" I moved around and then managed to move on top of him. I began attacking him on his sides and saw him wiggle around like a worm.

"Stop! Evelyn!" I could see him laughing loudly. I finally stopped and sighed loudly. Severus was wiping away some tears and hugged me.

"This is why I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too, Sev. Please stay by my side, forever.."

"Always, dear."

30 MINUTES LATER

We had gotten ready to go to lunch somewhere outside the castle, away from the same places.

Severus was packing the picnic basket with snacks and sandwiches just like the first time we had lunch outside school. I grabbed a blanket and walked over to him. I walked to him from behind and hugged him, pulling him closer to me. He chuckled and kept packing the stuff.

"I love the cologne you always wear..." I whispered.

"Thanks, love." He responded.

"Shall we get going?" I asked him, pulling away.

"Yes darling." Severus said, smiling.

I grabbed the blanket and Severus took the basket. We walked out of his dorm and classroom. We began walking down a corridor. I moved closer to him and brushed my hand against his. Severus looked down at our hands and then intertwined his hand with mine. I looked up at him and smiled. We walked to the astronomy tower. It was usually lonely, so Severus chose to eat lunch there.

When we got there, we sat down on the blanket and began eating. Apart from dating the potions masters, I am dating a chef. I looked down at the view of the forest. It was mesmerising. We talked for a while and laid down.

"Do you ever think of our future once I graduate school?" I asked, curiously.

"I always think about it, darling. I think of where I would want to buy a house with you. Our wedding. How many small wizards or witches we will have. The places I wish to visit with you. Everything." Severus responded.

I feel butterflies in my stomach and smile at him.

AFTERNOON

As soon as afternoon fell, I felt a bit scared and excited. I walked into his room as he had ordered and chose a new piece of lingerie to wear. My 2 options left were a white silky one piece or a red 2 piece. I chose the red one because it was more revealing and had more small patterns to it.

It's going to be fun to feel him take this off of me. I really hope he's careful and gentle.

I removed all my clothes and slipped on the red lingerie. I was in the bathroom and waited until Severus was ready.

"I'm ready, princess." I heard Severus say.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. I slowly made my way to the bed, where Severus was sitting, still in his trousers. I tried to walk the most sensual way I could. His eyes were all over my body. I stood by the side of the bed.

"Twirl for me, princess."

"Yes Master." I responded and twirled slowly.

He got off the bed and walked to me. His hands gripped my hips and pulled me closer to him. His lips brushed against my neck and shoulder. His hand explored my bottom and thighs. Severus moved me towards the bed.

"Lay on your stomach on the edge of the bed." He demanded.

"Yes master." I placed my stomach on the bed and stretched my arms out. He stood right behind me, admiring all of me. I bit my lip and placed my chin on the bed.

He moved his hands on my lower back and played with the strings of the bottom piece. His hardened member was rubbing against me already and causing me to become more wet. I tried to push my thighs together, but his hands spread them apart. Severus moved his fingers under the strings on the piece and slowly moved it down my thighs. He moved his fingers close to my pussy and began rubbing it.

"Damn, already this wet for me? Such dirty slut you are." His words sent a wave of heat through my body.

I could hear him unbuckle his pants and slide them down. Severus removed his boxers too and rubbed the tip of his member close to me. His hands were now playing with the strings on my top. He quickly pushed his member inside, causing me to moan loudly. He began going fast and grabbed onto my shoulder. I groaned and planted my face into the sheet. His lips planted kisses on my back as he fucked me hard.

His thrusts were steady and made me shiver. As he was pushing in and out, I bit the tip of my finger. It was so hard to keep up with this man. His hands were running down my neck to my back. I began panting as he was moving fast inside me. I couldn't contain my loud moans so I muffled my face into the sheets. His hands snaked slowly from behind me towards my clit. His large fingers slowly made circular movements, causing me to curl my toes and arch my back in pleasure. 

I was already close, and I was breathing loudly. Severus was groaning and unclipping my top. He pulled it off, harshly and began playing with one of my breasts.

"Shi-" He couldn't finish and came inside me, as I let my orgasm flush through my body. I was panting into the sheets. We rode our high and soon he wrapped his arms around my back. 

He flipped me over and began thrusting inside me again. I moaned his name and wrapped my arms around his back. He kissed and licked my chest, slowly, making me even more aroused. He was hitting all the right stops, getting me close to another orgasm. Severus groaned into my ear and kissed my cheek. Severus's breathing was elaborate and was close to cumming too. He moved steadily as I ran my hands up into his hair. We both looked at each other and came. He tilted his head up in pleasure as I dug my fingers into his shoulders, yelling his name.

He pulled out of me slowly and was still catching his breath. I felt weak and my eyes felt heavy.

"You ok Evelyn?" He asked, concerned.

I could only mumble before blacking out.

AFTER WAKING UP

I opened my eyes and slowly looked around. I was in Severus' bed. He wasn't anywhere in view, but I heard noise come from the kitchen. I looked to the doorway and saw Severus walking in.

"Evelyn, you're awake." He walked close to the bed and sat down, with a glass of water in his hand.

I took the water and drank it fast.

"I'm sorry. I forget to keep boundaries...I'm sorry but I get kind of needy when we're in the act.." Severus whispered, looking sad.

"You're fine...I'm ok...it's just a lot for my body to take all at the same moment, but I promise you...I'm fine." I said, smirking.

"Alright then dear. Rest. I'll take you to your dorm tomorrow." He said, stroking my hair.

I nodded and began falling asleep.