Chapter 1

"Bastard!!"

"You dare to cheat in my casino?" A strong male voice sounded. Along with three other men, they stopped a 17-year-old boy from running into a dead end.

"What trap? These bastards are playing badly. After all, I just raised my hand. What evidence do you have against me?" The young man answered fearlessly.

The kids saw you on the surveillance cameras. You have hidden your cards up your sleeve,” said the tall man. The young man then rolled up his sleeves.

"Where? Where? Nothing," the young man said defiantly

"Nong, when you run you throw it away. But I brought it here." The other person raised the letter in hand.

"You are more demanding than me. If I manage to play well, they will say I cheated", argued the young man without giving up

"I'm not arguing for anything. We don't care anymore, just give back all the money," said man the middle aged . Before the other three men ran to find the money that the young man had. But the young man did not seem to give up so easily. A fight ensued…not as big as the four men so he couldn't react for long before they hit him he was trampled into a stalemate causing a man standing in the window of the next building to turn to the person behind him.

“Come down and bring this child to me,” said a strong voice before the person receiving the order slightly lowered his head and left the room.

The sounds of punches and kicks continued as the young man refused to allow anyone else to take money from his trouser pocket.

That made the group of 17 year old guys turn their heads.

"Don't be stubborn!" One of the four men shouted before the tall man took out a gun and walked towards the speaker's head with a calm expression on his face.

"Don't waste bullets on me," said a tall youth. The other side just stared into his eyes.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" The person who was pointing the gun to his head spoke and asked even though he had a bit of fear in his heart.

"Who am I, you don't need to know. But my boss wants to saw that brat, so leave," said the young man in a loud voice in a normal tone.

"And who is your boss? Why should I listen to you?" answered another. The young man was still lying on the floor.

“It is I,” cried a powerful voice from above. Making everyone see, met a man with a calm expression and sharp eyes. He wrapped his arms around the bedroom window on the third floor, looking at the crowd in the alley with a relaxed expression.

"Khun Kamol," one of the four said hoarsely, when he saw who the other party was

"Do you know me too? Well, I know I'm very popular" Kamol replied with a calm expression. But he raised a mischievous smile on his lips causing all four faces to change color. There was clearly a flustered expression.

“If you want this child, then take him. The other party agreed, but reluctantly before rushing out of the alley, ignoring the young man.

"Pick him up. Khom," said Kamol, to the young man named Khom. Then two underlings took the boy to the room where Kamol was. The young man was placed on the living room floor

The young man looked at the people around him with suspicious eyes, letting Kamol know the character of this man. boy from the look in her eyes.

"What's your name?" asked Kamol. The young looks at Kamol and hesitates in answering.

"I..... Lop" replied the young man. Something about a man named Kamol made Lop fearless argue or play with words.

"Yes, Sir." Kom, standing behind him, with gently patted Lop's head. cause Lop turned and faced him. But he didn't release it.