Chapter 13

"Wow, what are you two doing? Is there nothing else to talk about?" Lop knows Kit and Ruth very well.

"Humph, always looking for excuses to avoid it." Kit's seductive voice is not too loud. But Lop heard clearly. Lop, Kit, and Ruth talk about the people who took Kim, but everything is handled by P'Day. They talked until time passed and it was late at night.

"It's already late, you should sleep." Ruth's voice sound.
"I'm still not sleepy," Lop replied, but tone hi chin shook.

"What house are you at?" asked Ruth's voice.

Lop replies "In front of the TV", his eyes start to twinkle.

"Turn off the TV and sleep in your room," came Kit's deep voice.

"I'm still not sleepy," Lop replied. Even though his eyes were almost closed, he could still hear and respond to Kit.

"Lop, don't make me have to play a brutal role with you." Kit said out loud.

"Don't scold him," Ruth's voice cracked. Kit only made a growl from his throat.

"Why don't you go to your room Lop?" Ruth ask some questions. Lop stays silent, refused to answer,

"Is Lop asleep?" Ruth called Lop back.

"Not yet," Lop replied calmly.

"Then why don't you sleep in your room?" asked Ruth quietly.

"If I go into the room, you two still don't need to hang up, right?" Lop said, making Kit and Ruth sit together, and they looked at each other immediately.

"Huh, are you scared?" Kit laughed in his throat. He immediately lost his frustration when he realized what Lop had said.

"I'm not afraid... I'm just not used to it," Lop answered nonchalantly. I'm not afraid of anything. Lop feels comforted whenever he is at home, has Kit or Ruth, even though they sleep in different rooms, but Lop knows his two friends are close and always by his side, but today Lop has to sleep alone. At home alone, Lop is not used to it.

"So turn off the TV and look at the house, are you lock it? Go to sleep in your room, leave the speakers on. We're not going to hang up. You can hear us too, right?" Ruth said quietly.

"Okay," replied Lop kindly. They weren't there. but it's still enough to convince Lop to turn off the television and walk around the house before entering the bedroom.

"Have you entered the room yet?" asked Kit's voice.

"Um, I'm sleepy," Lop replied as he lay down on the bed. Lop turned on the speakerphone and placed it beside his pillow.

"Don't sleep," Lop said again.

"I know we won't do it" Ruth said to reassure Lop. Lop smiled a little. Before I could hear Kit and Ruth talking about work with the sound of the TV in the background and people walking and doing things here and there. Lop falls asleep.

Lop wakes up in the morning to find that Kit and Ruth have hung up on him. And Lop didn't think to call him back because he knew his two friends were still busy in the morning. He showered, got dressed and went to work as usual. Kit texted in the afternoon saying they would be back and might be late.

As soon as I heard that everyone had returned home Lop salutedly ran from the village to join Kite Ruth at home that big.

"You guys back?" Lop asked his two friends. Kit and Ruth looked at each other and smiled happily. When they got home they found someone waiting for them and that person was Lop.

"If we haven't returned, could you meet us here?" Kit said slowly. He just wanted to prank Lop.

"I have to say it again. Mr. Lop says he's not mad at his friend, but how come? Kit smiles a little. Khom asks a little about Baiboon before he goes to work, because Kamol is still working, meanwhile Kit, Lop, Ruth go home to rest.