Chapter 4

Lop looked at his two friends with a frown.

"Why do you want to give it to me? It's not mine," said Lop with a slightly irritated tone.

"We gave it to you, it's yours," said Kick, smiling softly.

"But the girls meant to give it to both of you So you two give it to me. Doesn't that look ugly? If they found out, how would they feel?" Lop asked in a tense tone.

"Why are you thinking so much? We both don't pay attention to the people who bring us this stuff" Kit said.

"If you're not interested, why are you taking your things?" Lop asked

"If we don't accept it, we will lose people's kindness. Consider it a traditional donation. People who give it to us are just waiting for us to receive it. Didn't think we would think seriously, about them," continued Ruth.

"But they secretly hoped that you two would think of them," Lop continued.

"So what? People give me something, if I accept it, does that mean I have to like it? It's my right to like someone or not, it doesn't depend on what they give, then there won't be a problem," said Kitt. Ruth had to give Kitt a light pat on the shoulder.

"Calm down, Kitt" Ruth replied. Loops fell silent.

"You don't have to think too much Lop.. The three of us are friends. Mine is like yours. Don't we always have something to share?" Kitt said in a normal tone.

"YE." Lop said calmly as the two friends sat facing each other.

"Excuse me," a young man's voice interrupted. Kitt, Lop and Ruth turned to look at the source of the voice and saw a handsome young man, he looked like a student holding a bouquet of flowers and a large bag in his hand.

"What's that?" asked Ruth quietly. But the young man showed no sign of fear. He just sent Kit and Ruth a friendly smile.

"I brought some things for Lop," said the tall young man and handed him a large bouquet and a large bag. It makes Lops sigh

"Give it to me," said Lop immediately.

"Yes please take it, I just want you to know, my name is Win. From the Faculty of Engineering," said another, finally introducing himself.

"I'm a boy," said Lop hastily.

"Yeah, I didn't expect anything. I just want to be friends. I've seen Lop that's funny. I want to know more," Win said with a smile.

"Did your friend buy you flowers?" kitt ask immediately.

"Well let's be friends since you bought things to give away" Kitt said before pulling the bag from Win's hand to open it. As for Kitt, he picked up the bouquet and turned it over.

"He didn't bring them as an offering. I'm still not ortho. I'm just broke. Here we go." Lop told his friend before taking things from Kitt's hands and flowers from Ruth's hands to hold. Alone. Although it's odd that boys buy these things for Valentine's Day. But Lop is glad someone brought it especially for him.

"By the way, thanks a lot. I presume you bought it for me as a new friend" Lop said, standing before Win smiled faintly.

"Thank you for accepting me as a friend. I won't bother you anymore. See you later" said Win politely, before turning to smile at Ruth and Kitt and then walking away, leaving Ruth and Kitt feeling irritated and dissatisfied with Win.

"Are you satisfied, someone brought you something" Kitt said angrily.

"Does he want to tease you?" Ruth said in an irritated tone with the others, smiling slightly.