Chapter 6

"Ouch," came a weak voice. Making Ruth who was sitting at the foot of the bed reading a book, immediately turned to look, she saw Lop slowly open his eyes. His eyes were red with fever.

"Lop, how are you feeling?" she asked first how Lop's condition.

"Bad" came a hoarse voice.

"Um, I see," Ruth replied. Seeing Lop's expression, just looking at it is enough to know that Lop must be dizzy.

"I have a headache and a headache too," said Lop after a pause.

"Could you get up and have breakfast to take your medicine then go back to bed?" asked Ruth. Lop shook his head slowly.

"Come on, I'll help you," said Ruth, before slowly pulling Lop into sit position.

He stared at his best friend's face with a strange expression. But he didn't say anything.

"And the job?" Lop asked about work.

"Ai'kit and I said you were sick. They said lying down and get well first. Then you go to work later," Ruth replied.

"So you don't work?" Ruth immediately gave Lop a glass of water to drink. Warm water flowed down his throat, making Lop slightly relieved.

"They told me to look after you. As for Ai'kit, he's gone to work," Ruth said, and Lop nodded in approval. Ruth put his hand on Lop's forehead again.

"You're still hot," Ruth said, her voice embargoed. Lop said nothing.

"Wait a minute, I'll make you some porridge. Aunt Nee does this in the morning. Wait till it gets a little warm," Ruth said before getting up and heading towards the kitchen in the room. As for Lop, he was sitting in the living room wide-eyed and Ruth suddenly came back with a bowl of oatmeal aromatic.

"Wait a minute, I'll feed him," Ruth said enthusiastically.

"I can feed myself," Lop answered calmly.

"No, you don't have much strength. I'd better feed you myself" Ruth said with a smile, making Lop feel the tenderness in Ruth's eyes and the smile on his best friend's back made Lop feel his heart beating faster, but he tried to think it might be because he Sick. He's a little nervous.

Ruth took the boiled oatmeal and blew on it lightly, just enough to cool it, then gave it to Lop. Lop opened his mouth to eat easily, Lop chewed slowly, Ruth kept feeding him.

Ruth's phone rings. Ruth took it and looked at it before

answering a call.

"Oh, what's wrong... he's awake. I gave him boiled porridge... hmm... He's still warm... well don't worry, you're at work... hmm. tell him..."

said Ruth with a smile on her face before hanging up; when he finished speaking, Lop raised his eyebrows slightly and asked who had called.

"Ai Kit called and asked how you were" Ruth said nodding thinking of the other friends who had already left for work.

"He told you to eat a lot. If you don't eat much he will come and feed you himself," Ruth said jokingly.

"Threatening even the sick," muttered Lop, but smiled faintly. Ruth kept feeding him, but only managed to eat a few mouthfuls, Lop shook his head.

"If Al Kit finds out you ate a little he will come right away" Ruth said as she ate a small amount.

"I'm bitter. Besides, if you don't tell him, he won't know." Lop said in a hoarse and pitiful voice. Until Ruth sighed softly.

"Um, I'm not going to tell him. You need a lot of sleep to recover quickly. Well, take your medicine first," Ruth said softly making Lop smile, because he knew this friend of his will definitely please his.