Chapter 9

Kit and Ruth immediately turned to look at each other. When they heard Lop speak before a faint smile lifted from his lips. They then hurriedly followed him on either side of Lop and hugged him as well.

"Wow, why are you both hugging my neck? That's weird, you guys are going to come in and blackmail me," Lop growled, covering his own embarrassment with the stares of passersby.

"Huh, are you embarrassed?" Kit pretended to ask, gently stroked Lop's head. So Kits releasing Lop and leaving Ruth to hugging Lop alone.

"Are you not ashame?" said Lop slowly. Kit and Ruth said nothing until they reached the ice cream parlour. The three entered and each ordered a cup of ice cream.

"What are they looking for?" Kit mumbled no too hard. Seeing the eyes of the people in the shop, they periodically glanced at the three of them.

"Can't they watch? Three giant men eating ice cream together," Lop said jokingly.

"If you don't want to eat. We both probably don't want to," said Ruth which made Lop smile slightly. When the ice cream is served. Lop looked at the cherries in his two friends' glasses.

"I want cherries," Lop pretended to say. Kit and Ruth quickly took cherries from their glasses and placed them on Lop's plate.

"Hey, I'm kidding, aren't you two eating?" Lop asked why he didn't think his two friends would give their cherries.

"I don't like it," said Ruth.

"Hmm too," Kit replied, before sitting down to enjoy his usual ice cream. Lop smiled happily. Then he sat down and ate ice cream from his own cup and so on.

"What's that taste?" Kit points the spoon at the ice cream in the Lop cup.

"Macadamia nuts," replied Lop.

T/N: Macadamia is a whitish hazelnut-shaped nut with a rich almond flavor creamy and slightly sweet.

"Yeah, that's it, I want to try it", Kit asked

Here Lop waved his cup at his friend. Ruth gave Kit a slight glance, just long enough to know what he was going to do.

"Give it to me please," Kit said in a calm voice. The loop stops briefly.

"Bah, bastard, you can eat it yourself," Lop stammered.

"What, can't you just do it? I did a lot for you, I brought you to eat Shabushi" Kit pretended to be demanding. He bit his lip.

"Oh open your mouth" said Lop, before agreeing to get some ice cream and give it to Kit happily. Kit opened his mouth to accept. Along with the grin, Lop felt his face turn red.

"You just fed him, I brought you some ice cream too," Ruth said, protesting again. Lop frowned slightly. But he agreed to get ice cream to feed Ruth. Ruth opened his mouth to eat and smiled.

"Like kissing someone's face," said Lop, his voice not too loud. Kit and Ruth smiled a little. But they let Lop sit and have some good ice cream.
..
..
..

"Very full," said Lop after eating the ice cream. Ruth went to pay. As for Kit and Lop, they were waiting outside the store.

"Where are we going now?" Kits asked

"Let's go for a walk and buy clothes." answered Lop. because he wanted to take a walk and see the goods for sale around the monument anyway. Kit nodded and waited for Ruth after Ruth paid. The three walked over to look at the items for sale.

"Let's stop at the belt shop for a second" Kit said as he walked past the belt shop.

"Yeah, I'll buy a new one too," Ruth replied, before stopping to look at the leather belt Lop looked around and nudged Ruth.