Chapter 8

After recovering Lop back to work normally, today Kamol asks for Kit. Lop and Ruth to go with him to contact high people club clients. After a while, they can sit down to drink and talk. The trade went well. All Kamol's bodyguards are near him.

"Your eyes are dazzling, sir." Kom kidding

when he saw Lop tending to the woman who worked in the shop of some passers-by.

"Oh P'Kom, it's okay, everyone wants to see it, right, Ai Ruth, Ai Kit?" Lop turned to talk to his friends with a smile.

"Hmm" Ruth and Kit replied, since he was a boy too. There is food to kill time.

"P'Kom, see if the girl in red is milk or coconut?" Lop nudged Kom to see the young woman passed not far.

T/N: I don't understand the question, but it looks like a stalker.

"Wipe your drool off" Khom said and Lop chuckled before Kom walked over to find Kamol, who called out to him and then returned to the others.

"You're done talking, let's have a drink," Khom said to another subordinate. Lop smiled broadly.

"Really, P'Kom? Lop immediately asked happily.

"Don't drink as much as you did on New Year's Day," said Kit.

"I know," Lop answered immediately, smiling a little.

"Then he'll let us relax," Kom said. It is known that Kamol had his subordinates call the children to sit and drink in the tent to talk and then drop their needs. Because Kamol can take them to a special place where everyone can give up some of the desires of men. Because they all have to put personal life aside them to take care of Kamol from the start.

"On the top floor of the shop there is still room for those who want to continue. If anyone is interested, please, there is still time until morning," continued Khom, making the youngest smile.

"First let's sit at the table and have a drink, let's talk about what's next" Kom said again before all of Kamol's underlings arrived. He sits at the table and after everyone sits and drinks Kamol takes them to the shop.

"Hi, what is your name?" The girl in red whom Lop first saw came in and sat down next to Lop. With Kit and Ruth sitting on the couch

"Lup, how about you?" Lop answered and asked with a smile, his eyes fixed on the top of the girl's chest.

"Cherry," the woman answered seductively. Before drinking with everyone, Kit and Ruth also sat and chatted with the young women who had come to sit with them. At that time, Kit and Ruth did not stop Lop because they thought neither of them had anything to do with Lop. Lop will have sex with women to let go of his own will. Kit and Ruth didn't forbid it, as they also gave up their desires with women. Although his heart was a little jealous.

"You're not going to bury your face, are you?" Kit asked quietly when he saw Lop snuggling with a girl, he wasn't jealous but he couldn't help but get annoyed.

"Oh Kit, you talk too much" Lop lightly kicked his friend in the leg. The girls laugh. I don't care. Lop himself, when interrupted, sat and looked at Kit and Ruth with a woman sitting next to them, clutching his arm and feeling strangely uncomfortable in his heart.

"What's wrong, Hun?" asked Cherry, who was looking at Ruth alone, despite the other girls snuggling up to her, but still looking at Lop from time to time.

"No, no, it's fine." Lop took the girl and continued talking to her, but his eyes fell on Kit and Ruth. Even Lop doesn't understand why his eyes have to look at them so much. Even though they might be interested in the girl next to them. Kit and Ruth turned to look at each other before giving a slight smile along with a few secret whispers in between of them.