Chapter 3

"PKhom," Lop groaned after Lop was ordered to wash all the cars at Kamol's house. Since Kamol finds out that Lop had a fight in college, he punishes Lop for washing all the cars inside and outside until they are clean. He also ordered Khom to park another 5 units, excluding motorbikes, 4 more cars in the garage.

"I can't help it," he said sarcastically. "Do I really have to wash all the cars myself?" Lop asked.

Well next time you don't want to obey your orders. You have to understand why that he punished him" said Khom, Lop nodded slightly leaning down.

"Understood," Lop replied.

"Or I can change your hold and you won't wash the car. Should I go find Clemo and Whiped cream or just me and Ai'Day?" Khom pretended to ask, what are you doing?

He immediately shook his head.

"I'd rather wash the car," Lop answered hurriedly, causing Kom to laugh softly, before turning to look around.

"So where did your love go?" Khom asked, making Lop frown in confusion. "What is it honey, P'Khom? I don't like playing with words," replied Lop, with a slight smile.

"I'm talking about Ruth and Kitt, don't they love you and you love them? Aren't they supposed to look so close they seem possessed?" Khom asked him, which made Lop think the same, when he left Kamol's office after being called to ask about the fight he did not see his two friends. Kitt and Ruth were not punished as Lop pleaded guilty in full because Lop told his friends he would take the punishment. Kitt and Ruth did as Lop asked

"That's right. They must be doing their job." Huufttt. "I think I should wash the car first. I don't know when I'll be finished." Lop muttered under his breath before assembling the car wash equipment.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Of course," said Kamol's voice to the two young subordinates who came to him and begged for something,

"Yes, we were wrong for not knowing how to stop it. We both want you to punish us," said Ruth. still staring both of them.

"Okay, if you want to help Lop, then go," said Kamol, knowing full well that Kitt and Ruth wanted to help their friend wash the car. "Thank you sir," Kitt and Ruth said together before leaving Kamol's office. they then went straight to Lop, who was washing his car in the front garden.

"We're here to help you," Ruth said as she walked over to Lop, who poured out his car wash fluid first. Kitt would pull the hose in the corner of the garden. Ruth went to get a bucket from the car wash.

"Hey how are you guys going to help me? They're just punishing me. As soon as they come out and see them they'll scold them even harder than before" Lop shouted immediately.

"Don't worry, they told us to come just now. Khun Kamol told us both to go help you wash the car. That's our punishment for not stopping you" Ruth said as he didn't want Lop to get angry. as both come to help pay their sentence.

"Are you sure you won't be punished in the first place?" Lop asked in disbelief before turning to look at them.

"Um, you just remembered," Kitt replied shortly before leaving to wash another car the normal way so he wouldn't ask too many questions. Lop looked at his two friends in disbelief. But Kitt and Ruth couldn't say anything more.

"Well, help me wash it. If I wash it myself, I don't know when I'll be done," said Lop quietly. Before the three friends helped each other wash all the cars

"Hey, I'm so tired," said Lop, lying on the couch at home after washing all the cars thoroughly and heading home. "I'm going to take a shower and get changed," said Ruth, lifting her head slightly from the couch.