Chapter 2

The three of them study hard because Kamol tells them to study. And the three of them rarely interact much with other people. Usually just the three of them.

"I'll go to the bathroom first. You two can wait in the car," Lop said during his lunch break. Because the three of them will be eating in front of the university.

"Let's wait here. Hurry up" Ruth replied, Lop nodded before running to the bathroom, which he did coolly. When he was done, he went to wash his hands in the sink. A group of students who were in the same room approached, there were four of them, who were not his friends because he liked to look at Lop with strange eyes.

"Oh, aren't your bodyguards coming with you?" a voice screams causing Lop to look through the glass behind him and see that the group is behind him.

"Who's my bodyguard?" Lop turned to ask in a calm voice. The two of them furrowed their brows together.

"Well, those two bastards who always follow you" replied another.

"Why do you have a problem with my two friends?" Lop asked again. He feels very uncomfortable around people who are not very close to him. But they talk to him like that.

"I have nothing to do with you but I have business with you. I wanted to find a chance to come and talk to you. You are hard to look at," said another young man with a smile while looking at Lop with eyes shining from head to toe.

"What business do you have with me?" Lop asked. observe the attitude of the other party.

"My name is Ice", said the young man with the same name.

"I don't want to know your name. But I want to know what business you have with me," Lop replied in a tone firm.

"Do you have a lover?" asked the young man named Ice. This made Lop silent for a moment because he was confused.

"Why do you want to know?" Lop asked.

"I love you, I wanted to talk to you for a long time. But I couldn't find a chance." Ice said with a smile. But it was a smile that Lop really didn't like,

"H-how...?" Lop asked again why he wasn't sure of the meaning of the other's words.

"Oh, why are you so stupid? My friend Ice wants you to be his wife, are you understand?" The other youth said sarcastically, but caused Lop to freeze.

"Your wife poof, I'm a man," replied Lop, causing the other party to instantly frown forehead after being scolded.

"Okay," said another friend.

"I say my things like that. If you don't like it you don't have to talk to me Ah I guess I spent too long with you. What nonsense" Lop said again before trying to go to the bathroom.

"Or are you their wife?" The words of one of the group made Lop instantly freeze his feet. Then they turned to look at each other sullenly again.

"I don't think you want to play games with me because you already have two husbands," joked another with Ice and mocking Lop.

"What is this? Don't talk to me like that. Be careful not to lose your footing," said Lop in a deep voice.

"What about the two of them? They only follow you, but suppose you have two husbands. It's not a bad idea to have...another me," said a young man named Ice.

"Your father," replied Lop angrily.
..
..
..
..

"Oh hey, are you bad mouthing his father?" Another young man pointed at Lop.

"Yes, why is he doing this?" Lop asked in a firm voice. The other juniors pointed at Lop's face, so he immediately attacked Lop. Lop quickly dodged the punches, before a fight broke out in the bathroom. Lop retaliates against the other side, as Kamol's house has exposed everything. But there were some mistakes and he was defeated by the other person.