Chapter 11

"Ah uh then shut up," said Lop. Lop's hand was trembling now, slowly reaching out. wiping Kit's back from where he was sitting," hugged his waist and buried his face in Lop's stomach. Kit smiled a little secretly. Before gently kissing Lop's stomach through the cloth. Lop remained hard.

"What are you doing now?" Lop immediately asked.

"Nothing, your clothes smell nice. What brand of fabric softener did you use?" Kit asked before sniffing Lop's belly again.

"Well, it's the same brand as yours," answered Lop.

"Why don't my clothes smell like yours?" Kit said while looking at Lop. Lop also bent down to see Kit's red face.

"Why would I know? Don't hold on tight, or I can't wash you" Lop said quietly. Then Kit loosened his arms a bit. Lop dried off to continue his work.

The loop stops again. When Kit's strong hand gently squeezed Lop's waist and rubbed Lop's buttocks.

"What are you doing to me?" he said in a shaky voice.

"Are you thinner?" Kits asked in a normal tone.

"I don't know, I think I'm normal," replied Lop, with a trembling heart. He felt a hue red everywhere he touched.

"Fine, but what I can touch is very thin. Don't you try eating some more?" said Kit, tucking his hand into Lop's shirt. So he kindly stroked Lop's waist. It gave him goosebumps.

"Stop, you don't have to touch me." Lop quickly took Kit's hand. The corner of his mouth turned up in a faint smile with regret in his mind.

"I don't want you to be so skinny" Kit said again.

"Okay, I'll eat fat right away," Lop said hastily to cover up his embarrassment.

"Well it's nice to have a handful of sticks," Kit said, his voice floating.

"What do you mean? How about a handful of sticks?" Lop immediately asked. Kit just laughed out loud, refusing to say anything.

"Nothing, quickly clean this up" Kit said with a smile. Lop pursed his lips before cleaning Kit.

"Are you going to wash your face or shave?” Lop asked thoughtfully.

"Um I'm going to wash my face. No need to shave my beard first" Kit said. who slowly stood in front of the mirror looking at his own face in the mirror.

"Could you test it? You should know if I should shave it well or not." He used both his hands to lock Lop's shoulders tightly. Then he quickly lowered his head to the gap in Lop's neck. A protruding nose and beard filled Lop's neck until Lop shivered. Kit smells a bit the scent of Lop's neck.

"What are you kidding me? This is giving me goosebumps, you brat!" Lop hastily pushed Kit aside, his face turning bright red. With Lop's hand gripping his neck, Kit smiled.

"Why are you shivering, from disgust or excitement?" Kit pretended to ask because he was thinking about arguing with his best friend.

"Wash your face and work on your own ass too. I'll get some stuff to clean the wound" Lop said as he rushed out of the bathroom. Kit turned and smiled. He had to stop himself, but how? Lop quickly walked out of the bathroom and placed his hand on the left seal.

//Damn it, you two are making my heart work so hard, Lop muttered to himself before reaching over and grabbing the medicine box to clean the wound//

"And Kits?" Ruth who had taken off his shirt and was wearing pajamas, came out of the room to ask questions when he saw Lop sitting alone.

"Lop," Ruth called again when he saw Lop still sitting.

"L... Loppp!" Ruth shouted a little louder. Lop was surprised and turned to look.