Chapter 14

next morning.

Everyone wakes up ready to go. Kim arranged seats for everyone. Kit as the driver with Lop sitting next to him. As for Ruth, he sat in the first three rows of seats next to Kamol, Ruth working in alternating directions. When everyone was ready to put their things in the car, they left. Kit turns to look at Lop periodically.

"You can sleep first. You slept late last night, right?" Kit said worriedly.

"No one's going to help you on the way," Lop replied, making Kit give a small smile.

"I'm not taking Mr. Long, let's go to sleep" Kit said, reaching out and stroking Lop's head lightly.

"He is fine?" Lop asked again, just to be sure. Kit nodded and Lop moved to sit up and closed his eyes.

"What is wrong?" asked Ruth, leaning forward. Apart from seeing Lop too.

"Nothing, let him sleep" Kit replied, before leading them towards Pranburi. On the way, they stopped at a gas station. Lop wakes up and gets out of the car to go to the bathroom with Kit and Ruth.

"What do you see?" Lop said in a deep voice while running errands in the bathroom. Then Kit pretended to lift his head to look at Lop.

"Hey, can't I see?" Kit pretended to ask. Lop's face flushed. If this was before, he probably wouldn't have felt anything, but now he knew that his two friends were attracted to him. Lop was embarrassed.

"Don't look, yours is bigger," Lop muttered before buttoning his pants and walking over to wash his hands.

Oh, you dare say it, let's go to the dormitory. Can I measure the size? I wonder if yours is bigger than mine or not Kit said again, making Lop's face change color.

"You'll make fun of him," Ruth said jokingly.

"So you want to measure too, right?" Kit asked his best friend. They left the bathroom with Lop leading the way and Ruth shaking his head with a smile.

"Let's go to the Seven Lops get the two friends to change the subject. On entering, they found that Kom and Baiboon and the others were shopping. Except Kamol and Kim who are in the bathroom

"You don't need to buy much. There is something to eat there" Kit said when he saw Lop pretend to take some snacks from the shelf. Lop turned to look at Kit seriously.

"How about we buy food for in the car?" Lop said before heading out to get some snacks with Ruth and Kit following behind.

"Three handsome men and three like us," said a voice on the other side of the shelf, not realizing that Kit, Lop, and Ruth heard it.

"Hmm, I like men in white," another woman it said about Lop, making him smile. Kit gently nudges Lop's head.

"What makes you smile?" he asked softly. As for the woman talking about the three, knowing the two men were on the other side of the Lop, she immediately went in embarrassed to check the money.

"What smile do you like?" Lop said with a smile, Kit shook his head, Ruth's laughter was heard, Lop looked at his two friends. Before pretending, try to say something.

"Of course. We will do this trip. I can bring my wife home," Lop joked.

"hahahahaha" made others see Lop turn around and get interested.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked in a stern voice. Seeing the laughter of your two friends "Do you think you will have a wife?" Kit said, looking at Lop with serious eyes. This secretly giving Lop the creeps.

"Right, be careful, he will run away" Ruth said with a smile. Tells Lop immediately what his words mean to his two friends. But Lop pretends to ignore him