Chapter 10

Lop's eyes reddened, along with the tears that kept flowing. No matter how much he cleaned it, it still flowed uninterruptedly. Khom's strong hand stroked Lop's shoulder gently.

"Stop crying. Both are fine now," said Khom.

"I didn't cry...uh...the tears just rolled down my face," Lop said, holding back his sobs.

"P'Kom, you talk as if we are Both are dead, I'm fine."shouted a deep voice before his laughter echo.

"Hahaha look at him he's crying he thinks you two are dead hey why are you crying?", joked Kom with Lop, while Kit and Ruth waited for the medicine. Ruth has a white cotton cloth wrapped around his right arm; The kit has a cotton cloth large covering the sides.

"I said I'm not crying!" Lo said hastily. His hands were also wiping tears.

"And where is the dog sitting here crying?" Ruth laughed before taking the back of her hand to wipe the tears off Lop's face.

"Ssssssss" After Kom called to say Kit and Ruth had been shot. Lop went to meet them immediately.

Lop and Joe rush to the hospital. They found Khom still sitting in front of the emergency room.

"P'Kom, how about you?" Jo immediately asked. As for Lop, he's looking for Kit and Ruth.

"It's okay. I went back to the office, but that's an idiot..." Kom said, saying this, his face was confused. Your mind is not with your body. Lop can feel your heart flutter.

"P'Kom, how are Ai'Ruth and Ai'Kit? It's okay, right?" he asked in a trembling voice, that his two friends were seriously injured. Lop felt an excruciating very pain in his heart. Kom looked at Lop's face before sighing. It was even more disappointing than before. His eyes started to warm up. Lop quickly approached and wrapped his arms around Kom.

"PKom, tell me, how are they?" Lop asked worriedly. Kom tapped Lop on the shoulder.

"They're not here," was all he said. That caused Lop's clear tears to flow immediately.

Note: kkkkkk o popi

"Hey idiot, calm down, why are you crying?" asked Kom, surprised.

"P...P'Kom...no...? Why did they both have to leave me?" Lop asked sharply, his voice shaking.

"Hey, no, that..." Khom was about to say something.

"Where are the two bodies, P'? I want to see them with my own eyes." Lop sobs again.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Which corpse?" A deep voice sounded nearby and Lop turned to see Kit and Ruth standing behind him with confused faces.
..
..
..
..
..
hahhaahaahhhahhhhhahahhhaa

"You don't have to laugh at P'Kom, he's just making fun of himself," Kit said.

"What are you saying? It's just thought," replied Kom.

"Why are you laughing? I told you not to," replied Lop not too seriously because they were still sitting in the hospital.

"Yeah, you said no, but I'm not done laughing, I don't know why you did that, if Kit and the other idiots are tough, it's hard to die, and they will stand on their own for a very long time," Kom said with a smile. In fact, he only pretends to play Lop.

"That's right P" Kit said, off again. Lop wiped the tears from his face, when they went to get the medicine, Kit, Lop, and Ruth got up to see the medicine and drank it together as they received the medicine.

Kom then let Lop drive the car he brought.

Joe to take Kit and Ruth home first, because Kom stayed in the hospital waiting because kamol told him to wait and pay the money, Joe Is behind.