Chapter 5

They made Lop back off a bit.

"It's okay. I'm just a little dizzy" Lop replied with a red face. His heart was pounding. Kit is still staring at Lop. He was still a little surprised.

"What would you do?" Lo immediately asked.

"I'll see if you have a fever,calm down," Kit said in a deep voice before use the back of his hand to put it on Lop's forehead. Lop lay hard.

"You're a little hot. I think it's best to take some pills first. If you don't feel well it will be difficult" Kit said, making Lop feel a little warm in his heart that a good friend cares for him like that, but in his comfort, he felt strange awkwardness.

"Uh, I thought you could get your hands off my neck maybe" Lop said as he continued to hold the back of Lop's hand in his. The hand moved from his forehead to Lop's cheek and neck. What Lop said, unfortunately, he immediately let go of his hand..

"I'm going to bed," said Lop, making Kit winced.

"Is it because of me?" Kits asked,

"No, I just want to sleep," said Lop immediately. "The dizziness continues."

"I was worried about you." Kit said doing the Lop to calm down a bit.

"Well... I know... you're worried, that..." Lop didn't know how to explain to his friend.

"Or you don't want to see my face?" Kit asked again. That made Lop frown instantly.

"Why do you say that?" he asked quick.

"I saw you avoiding Ruth and me. Seriously, why are you mad at us?" asked Kit directly. Makes the Lop stop immediately.

"Oh no, don't avoid them," said Lop Kit stubbornly stared at Lop.

"Are you sure?" Kit asked again. Lop turned away.

"Wow, what else are you going to ask me now? I'm dizzy" Lop pretended to scream. He felt a strange sensation now. Before going to bed, he turned him back on Kit because he didn't want to see him face now, because it also makes him heart flutter, oddly enough.

"(....)" Kit's voice trailed off. He didn't ask anymore. This made Kit feel unnatural before slowly turning to look at him, Lop turned him back on Kit making Lop think him friend felt bad for him actions. Kit immediately turned around to look at Lop. Lop gently kicks him hips with his feet.

"You can talk to me," he said wryly.

"I'm afraid you won't make it," Lop replied with a wry smile.

"Which one?" Kit asked him.

"I'm not going to do anything. I'm really dizzy." Lop answered, a hint of a smile on his lips. He wasn't angry or offended by anything. Now, he just sat and waited for Ruth to bring him his drink.

"I know you're dizzy and I'll be quiet. Kit says he's not serious. Lop frowns slightly. Before trying to sleep, after a while, Ruth comes in with a glass of water in hand.

"How is it going?" Ruth asked Kit, causing Lop to close his eyes and open them at a resonant sound.

"He's probably drunk," Kit replied. so Ruth sat on the edge of the bed instead of Kit.

"Lop, wake up and have some ginger water. Aunt Nee says it's a great hangover cure," said Ruth.

"Ginger juice?" Lop frowned.

"Um, get up and drink," Ruth said again. Then Lop sat down slowly, took the glass from Ruth's hand, and held it.

"You two came to see me. You won't help P'Koms. Your parents will immediately scold you," said Lop because he didn't want his two best friends to get into trouble.