2.

Today is the day.

Our things were packed in suitcases and the house was empty.

I have many memories in this house. My first kiss was even here. It had a very sentimental value.

I walked through the empty corridors and looked around them. They used to be full of happiness, but now they are empty.

"Anastasia let's go!" my dad called me.

I went down the stairs and saw my dad packing our suitcases in a taxi. Caterina and her parents are waiting for us at the airport, so we will board the plane together with them.

I got into a taxi and we headed towards the airport. The whole way I looked at the full streets of Athens, I will miss it.

When we arrived at the airport, my dad took out the suitcases and paid for a taxi. We entered the airport and immediately saw Caterina's family. Together with them, we waited for our flight and boarded it.

Thank God I got seats next to Caterina so we will probably talk the whole way.

"Goodbye Athens." I said watching the plane take off.

"Speaking of Portugal..What do you think about those cute portuguese guys that our moms were talking about?" she winked at me.

"Catarina you know I broke up with Alexander 3 weeks ago, do you think I'm ready for a new boyfriend?!" I looked at her with a frown.

"Why are you like that! I heard that the Portuguese guys are really cute and attractive!" she smirked.

I hit her on the shoulder and took my headphones to listen to music. I couldn't listen to her talking about beautiful Portuguese guys the whole way.

I listened to music for a few hours and decided to talk to Catarina again.

"Do you think we'll find friends soon?" I asked her.

"I think we will! But I need to find some cute Portuguese guy to be my boyfriend!"

"If you're only going to talk about boys then I'm not going to talk at all." I got mad at her again.

"But I can't! You know I'm like that. And now don't lie that you won't like any of them!"

"I tell you I won't."

"Good, good. When you make out with someone, I'll be there to tell you I told you so!" she crossed her arms like a little child.

We continued talking and the plane soon landed. You could see the beauty of Lisbon itself from the air.

Our families came out of the airport and two business cars that the company had sent pulled up in front of us.

My family got into one and Caterina's got into the other and they drove us to our houses. I looked out the window as the car drove through the colorful streets. The city was really beautiful.

When we arrived in front of the houses, the cars stopped and parked. Our fathers took out our suitcases and the cars returned to the company.

Alas they left we had more time to look at the houses which were really beautiful. We lived next to each other which was great.

My dad brought the suitcases inside and we already started unpacking them. My room was bigger than the one in Athens and had a big bed, a closet and a toilet.

"This house is beautiful!" my mom said packing our glasses into the kitchen.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I went to open it and saw Catarina.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" she asked me.

"Can I?" I asked mom and dad.

They nodded and Caterina and I ran out of the house. My blue dress fluttered in the gentle breeze as we walked down the street.

"Look at the store! Do you want ice cream?" Caterina pointed to the supermarket across the street.

I nodded and we crossed the street and entered the supermarket.

Caterina ran to the fridge and started choosing ice cream, while I stayed and looked at the juices.

When I turned around, I met a boy with beautiful brown eyes and brown fluffy hair.

"I've never seen you around, are you new here?" the guy asked me.

I couldn't help but notice how much taller he was than me. His arms were strong and he was wearing a jersey.

"Umm yes, my friend and I just moved here." I said nervously.

"Cool, I'm João! Where did you move from?" he held out his hand to me.

"I'm Anastasia, and my friend is Catarina, we're from Greece. Nice to meet you!" we shook hands.

"Well, I hope to see you around, bye Anastasia!"

"Me too, bye João!" he waved at me and left.

When I turned around, I immediately saw Catarina smiling at me.

"So who was that guy you were talking to?"

"His name is João and he lives in this neighborhood. He asked me where I was from and told me that he hopes we would see each other sometime and that was it. Stop it, I know you're thinking about it!" as if I read her mind.

"Come on, didn't you like him, at least a little?" she winked at me.

"No he didn't! Did you get the ice creams?"

She nodded and we left the supermarket.

But I have to admit I liked him. With that fluffy hair of his, who wouldn't like him! I just didn't want to tell her so I wouldn't get bored of her telling me how she was right. I was hoping to see him again so we could talk more.

Catarina and I returned to our new homes and since it was already night, I decided to slowly get ready for bed. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to bed, but I couldn't get him out of my mind.

I struggled for a long time but I finally fell asleep. I simply could not believe that all this was true.

__________

I hope you like the second chapter! Anastasia met João and is already crazy about him! What do you think will happen with them? Vote if you liked it and please write me some suggestions!

urfavblondewriter loves you!

<33