16.

Time skip: April, 2019

"Hey Stasi!!" Catarina answered my call.

Since that day when everything happened my life continued but my heart still didn't recover, someone would say that I'm just making it big but his words really hurt me.

Him and I didn't talk since then and the whole group was curious but they stopped asking after a few weeks.

For the winter break mine and Cata's family went back to Greece celebrate Christmas, but since we are Orthodox Christians we missed the first week of school, we do celebrate Christmas on the 25th december but the holiday lasts till Jesus was baptised, on the 6 january, It's kind of a tradition for us to celebrate together. I was really happy that I was back there but I was still hurting and that was absolutely noticable.

When we got back my depression came back and I became distant to everyone again, I was always confused by my thoughts and I overthinked about everything.I hid everything from my parents because I was scared of their reaction, on the other side, I still played volleyball so it made my mind occupied with something else for a few hours.

"Hey Cata, I just wanted to know if u wanna hangout this weekend?My parents are out of town again." Cata is the only friend that I talked to, Ofc i talked to Camilla but I became distant to her for some reason. Only Catarina knew my secret.

"This weekend, you mean tomorrow??" she asked me.

"Yeah, we can do a sleepover or smth on tomorrow." I suggested.

"No sorry Stasi, João invited us to his and Miguel's football game, remember? He said that at the lunch."

I sighed, I couldn't believe that everyone was going to that stupid game, why is he so popular?

"Oh yeah, I just kept zoning out while he talked. Is everyone going to that stupid game, I can't believe it." I complained.

"You know that Luis is his bestfriend and that he wants to go with me, I'm sorry." she sighed. "I know u hate him but, why don't you come too?"

There were no chance for me to come to that shitty game after all the things he said to me.No way.

"Okay but can you come over after the game?" I hoped.

"Nope, Luis insisted that I sleep over at his and if they win they will probably throw a party after and João said that we are invited, if they win ofc. I'm so sorry Stasi," I sighed again.

"Thanks for nothing Catarina, bye." I hung up on her.

"Why everyone loves him so much, I hate my life." I said and placed my phone on the night table.

_

"Honey come downstairs for lunch!" my mom called me.

I literally spent the whole day in my room watching youtube and listening to music. It was currently 4 pm.

I got up from my bed and got downstairs.I saw my mom putting a tray of mousaka in the middle of the table.

"Yummy." I said, sitting down next to my dad.

We started eating and the meal was delicious as always, the room was filled with comfortable silence while everyone ate the food from their plate.After some minutes everyone finished their meal and I cleaned the table while my parents were talking to me about their day at work.

"Honey, I heard your friends are going to Benfica's game tonight, they are playing europa league, why don't you go with them?" he asked me.

I knew that I needed to make up a lie to make them think that I can't go but I just couldn't think of any at the moment and I definitely didn't want to tell them abou João and I.